• Navigation
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39
Results 761 to 779 of 779
  1. #761
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,246
    BG Level
    10

  2. #762
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,837
    BG Level
    10

    surprised there’s no eagles on that list

    32nd against the run so far in ypa, and i think i saw 30th in pressure rate. no edge rushers for the eagles have a sack yet

    edit: didn’t notice it said interior lineman, am dumb. still surprised jordan davis isn’t there

  3. #763
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,792
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Did they bring extra rushers a single time against the Falcons?

    They seemed totally content to let Kirk just be a statue despite evidence in week 1 of how immobile he is right now

  4. #764
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,837
    BG Level
    10

    haven’t seen numbers for this year yet but i know last year the eagles were somewhere around bottom 5 for blitz rate, not sure anything has changed even from the packers game

  5. #765
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,837
    BG Level
    10

    but there is good news: because the eagles don’t blitz often that just means they do a really great job covering the pass and not letting receivers be wide the fuck open down the field

    right?

  6. #766
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Jordan Love back at practice today, status for this weekend unknown

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  7. #767
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,750
    BG Level
    10

    PFF is pretty cool when it fits my narrative.

  8. #768
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,750
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelfinn View Post
    Spoiler: show


  9. #769
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,837
    BG Level
    10

  10. #770
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,955
    BG Level
    10

    Guess we're bringing Kareem back. Ironically the first season I started following the Chiefs again was the last for him.

  11. #771
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/s...FnnWFgPRQ&s=19

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  12. #772
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    Neat but Zach Tom hasn't allowed a single sack, hit, or pressure this season (and we drafted him in the 4th round)

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  13. #773
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,937
    BG Level
    10

    The inevitable Chicago Bears implosion is going to be epic

    https://x.com/iam_johnw/status/1836629967737651271

  14. #774
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,955
    BG Level
    10

    Looks like the Fins finally dropped the Chosen one? Maybe the next 4 weeks won't be as bad.

  15. #775
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,750
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    The inevitable Chicago Bears implosion is going to be epic

    https://x.com/iam_johnw/status/1836629967737651271
    What is it with football and parents of players causing drama?

  16. #776
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,246
    BG Level
    10

    same parents that go crazy on everyone when their kids are playing peewee football and not getting enough playing time in their eyes

  17. #777
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,446
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    The inevitable Chicago Bears implosion is going to be epic

    https://x.com/iam_johnw/status/1836629967737651271
    He didn't post the whole play to see what was happening on the other side of the field. He also didn't post a video of his son dropping a pass in the end zone.

  18. #778

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,327
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    My H2H opponent this week has Baker Mayfield and Chris Godwin. I have Mike Evans. I am conflicted!

  19. #779
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,837
    BG Level
    10

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 155
    Last Post: 2017-11-23, 08:26
  2. Replies: 246
    Last Post: 2015-12-17, 00:52
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 822
    Last Post: 2012-12-28, 15:21
  5. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21