Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 652
  1. #561
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,897
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    he was already the qbr leader before this game started
    Only because Malik Willis doesn't have enough plays to make the chart

    Spoiler: show
    this isn't a joke


    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  2. #562
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,697
    BG Level
    10

    Jayden Daniels about to become RGIV he keeps taking these hits. Dude is getting blasted every week.

  3. #563
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    FAT MAN TOUCHDOWN

  4. #564
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,697
    BG Level
    10

    BIG BOI TD!!!

  5. #565
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Fat guy touchdown!

  6. #566
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,943
    BG Level
    10

    I really should have picked watching the Bengals collapse. I too shall self eliminate lol

  7. #567
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Outside of the first half of the Cards game, the Bills have been lights out on both sides of the ball. Tough stretch coming up though that will test how good we really are.

  8. #568
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,943
    BG Level
    10

    I feel like this is the best chance they're going to get at a trophy run.

  9. #569
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,697
    BG Level
    10

    Just noticed Mitch Trubisky in the game lol

  10. #570
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  11. #571
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    theres 2 MNF games again next week? neat

  12. #572
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,764
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Now even Gabe Davis is hurt? So my injury replacement now needs an injury replacement, neat

  13. #573
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    That was definitely DPI on the 2pt conversion try

  14. #574
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,697
    BG Level
    10

    I swear this fucking commie offense is slippery as shit. So god damn frustrating to watch.

  15. #575
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,910
    BG Level
    10

    Jayden Daniels’ body may not last 3 months, but damn he is clutch

  16. #576
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,910
    BG Level
    10

    WOW DANIELS IS LEGIT

  17. #577
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,897
    BG Level
    10

    Jayden Daniels coming out party

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  18. #578
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,943
    BG Level
    10

    JFC the Bengals are fucking done

  19. #579
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,764
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What a fucking throw

  20. #580
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,897
    BG Level
    10

    Incredible catch too - landing on the ball knowing you can't bobble at all because you're out of bounds

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 673
    Last Post: 2019-09-11, 23:24
  2. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2018-09-20, 10:19
  4. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  5. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21