Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 652
  1. #121
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    What the shit are the Bucs doing

  2. #122
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    i see our RPO offense with hurts running has not improved

  3. #123
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Jaire Pick-6 off Levis

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  4. #124
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Picking off Levis ain’t really something to brag about lmfao

  5. #125
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    Deshaun Watson is fucking cooked lmao

  6. #126
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    please shoot me

  7. #127
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,243
    BG Level
    10

    are the vikings going to go undefeated

  8. #128
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,806
    BG Level
    10

    just once i would like hurts to look like he cares when he throws an INT

  9. #129
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,131
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    are the vikings going to go undefeated
    SKOL

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  10. #130
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    are the vikings going to go undefeated
    Who knew Darnold could be good with actual quality weapons

  11. #131
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Vikings are cooking

  12. #132
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

  13. #133
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,243
    BG Level
    10

    on the plus side the titans found out early he isn't the guy with all the weapons they bought him

  14. #134
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    And will have a high draft pick with a ton of cap. Go get the Miami kid

  15. #135
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,910
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Picking off Levis ain’t really something to brag about lmfao
    Should've kept Malik

    Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

  16. #136
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,790
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What an awful awful awful INT from Richardson

  17. #137
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,243
    BG Level
    10

    he either makes the best throw in nfl history, or the worst

  18. #138
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,243
    BG Level
    10

    its wild to watch

  19. #139
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    What an awful awful awful INT from Richardson
    After such a nice pass to Pierce too

  20. #140
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    DPI on an uncatchable throw is the most annoying shit ever

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 673
    Last Post: 2019-09-11, 23:24
  2. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2018-09-20, 10:19
  4. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  5. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21