• Navigation
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 596
  1. #181
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    How are we not even a quarter of the way into the season and I feel like a quarter of the league has died.
    I just want to say that if the Chiefs win out this year I love you all and please don't kill me

  2. #182
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,926
    BG Level
    10

  3. #183
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,926
    BG Level
    10

  4. #184
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

  5. #185
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

  6. #186
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

  7. #187
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,779
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sending them to IR will open some roster spots for the refs

  8. #188
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,680
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    How are we not even a quarter of the way into the season and I feel like a quarter of the league has died.
    NFL Week 5: Where the injuries are all fake and the penalties don't matter.

  9. #189
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Sending them to IR will open some roster spots for the refs
    We have a roster spot open

  10. #190
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

  11. #191
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,926
    BG Level
    10

    Can't wait to lose to Malik Willis > Pro Bowler Snoop in consecutive weeks.

  12. #192
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,926
    BG Level
    10

  13. #193
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,926
    BG Level
    10

  14. #194
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Pick 2, .5 ppr

    Odunze, McLaurin, Ford

  15. #195

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,996
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    McLaurin and Ford.

    But I'm flexing JSN over Rhamondre this week and there's a 5pt difference in their projections (JSN low), so I'm feeling like crazy pills atm

  16. #196
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

  17. #197
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

  18. #198
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,950
    BG Level
    10

    That feels like it's going to be a good game this week.

    But I really want to see how Dalton handles the Bengals.

  19. #199
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

  20. #200
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,803
    BG Level
    10

    for a changeup, here are people who are not dead

    https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1840251910202257577?s=46

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 966
    Last Post: 2022-02-13, 11:07
  2. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  3. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27