I'm glad we got Swayman signed lol
I'm glad we got Swayman signed lol
https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status...Sm_TKRfuw&s=19
So that's about how the game is going. At one point we were chanting "We Want Swayman"
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
LMAO!!!!! Is this coming to light just now? I don't remember it. Can anybody make out what he is saying?
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Nah, it's definitely spliced together. The McDavid bits are from the behind the scenes documentary that's been airing recently
Edit: Here's the full McDavid part with subtitles https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comm...s_not_fucking/
Utah scores the first goal in their new arena.
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Utah Yotes win their first game
https://twitter.com/David954FLA/stat...wjYtNAC2w&s=19
Wild how he only got 2min for this. Honestly this should have been an ejection
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
https://twitter.com/friedgehnic/stat...075265475?s=46
So the Oilers waived him, Vegas claimed him and then also waived him, and now the Oilers have reclaimed him a day later. lol.
Was Vegas being Vegas cuz we were sending him to AHL and he doesn't have a 2way contract. Hope he didn't buya house there in his 45 minutes as a Golden shower