Preds doing Bongo Drums for the Anthem.
I think I am starting to figure out why the Preds have been so bad this year....lol
https://x.com/duckmylife_yt/status/1903168207135109453
Preds doing Bongo Drums for the Anthem.
I think I am starting to figure out why the Preds have been so bad this year....lol
https://x.com/duckmylife_yt/status/1903168207135109453
Cats are first in the Atlantic, with the leafs being one game behind. Cmonnn Philly you can do dis!
Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk
The refs robbed us of a goalie fight last night between Swayman and Kuemper.
https://v.redd.it/hs68dj3uvjqe1
If this is how the Isles miss the playoffs, lmao
https://thescore.com/nhl/news/3250031
He can buy so many candles now
lmao that gets me every single time.
Chychrun's a weird cat. Amazing hockey player, so just pay attention to that and let him be a weirdo away from the rink
The LA Kings have only lost 4 games at home all season, what the fuck lol. How are they not 1st in the league?
Dylan Holloway up to 60 points.
Broberg with 4 pts and a +4, now 27 pts on the season and a nice +20.
Blues seem unstoppable right now.
The two offer sheets are beyond highway robbery..lol
Big California road trip for the Leafs starting tomorrow. Currently leading the Atlantic by virtue of the ROW tiebreaker. Gotta take at least 2 of these 3 games.
Anime night vs the bruins. The Ducks idea of anime is hello kitty. Lol'd at that.
Rantanen took out Stuart Skinner last game and now Zary. One man wrecking crew.
Well, at least you got a loser point lol
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
lol I actually turned the game off with 3 minutes left in the third because it was already after 1 AM here. I'm amazed they even tied it, they've been fucking horrible at 6 on 5 (and 5 on 6) this season.
Losing both games this season to the Sharks in OT is very Leafs though.