Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 523
  1. #181
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    how did Chicago get a player like DJ Moore? I bet whoever gave him up sure feels silly

  2. #182
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    how did Chicago get a player like DJ Moore? I bet whoever gave him up sure feels silly
    DJ Moore and Caleb Williams for Bryce Young is an all time swindle even at this point in Williams career.

  3. #183
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    They have to bench Watson at half time. HC gonna lose the locker room at this rate if not already.

  4. #184
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    They have to bench Watson at half time. HC gonna lose the locker room at this rate if not already.
    Absolutely have to.

  5. #185
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,009
    BG Level
    6

    Nice bomb caught by Chase.

  6. #186
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Washington gonna be a problem this season

  7. #187
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    The commies might actually be good. Fuck my life.

  8. #188
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    who knew kliff kingbury was amazing

  9. #189
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Is this the Bears offense that was promised?
    Only against the panthers apparently

  10. #190
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    i knew that house he had in arizona was amazing tho

  11. #191
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    also the bears have some cupcake defenses coming up: car, jax, was, & ari

    caleb might look competent for a few weeks

  12. #192
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    also the bears have some cupcake defenses coming up: car, jax, was, & ari

    caleb might look competent for a few weeks
    i was told this was a good week to start Odunze....i appear to have been lied to

  13. #193
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    dj moore was crying like a baby for targets last week. squeaky wheel always gets the grease

  14. #194
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Nico hurt
    donezo

  15. #195
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    why are all the great wrs getting hurt this year

  16. #196
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    Generational Talent with another turnover.

  17. #197
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    trev throwing floaters to quadruple coverage

  18. #198
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    Generational

  19. #199
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,714
    BG Level
    10

    Talent

  20. #200
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,240
    BG Level
    10

    too bad he's a generational idiot

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  2. Replies: 1667
    Last Post: 2018-06-15, 13:47
  3. Replies: 548
    Last Post: 2016-09-14, 21:29
  4. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38