Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 523
  1. #341
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    what a throw by dak

  2. #342
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That was a very well thrown INT I agree

  3. #343
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,489
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  4. #344
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    hit the guy right in the numbers, thats just solid football

  5. #345
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Up nice against Pickens.

    Seems I’m good.

  6. #346
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    i forgot about kyle allen

  7. #347
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,133
    BG Level
    9

    Did this game get delayed or something? I'm not really watching. It feels like it's going to last to 2am.

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

  8. #348
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yes weather delay for like 90 minutes or some shit

  9. #349
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    can't block for anybody apparently. not even for fgs

  10. #350
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Sweet shovel pass TD there

  11. #351
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    i never would have seen that linemen down the field if they didn't show it

  12. #352
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    What a fucking play to force that Dowdle fumble

  13. #353
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    nobody can hold on to the ball

  14. #354
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    i will take it

  15. #355
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    steelers gonna get 10 penalties on this try alone

  16. #356
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,216
    BG Level
    10

    probably the last win in a month

  17. #357
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    You win the turnover battle 3-0, block a FG, and you still lose at home.

    The Steelers blow.

  18. #358
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    You know who blocked a FG and didn’t lose?

    The New York Football Giants!!!

  19. #359
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    At a fraction of the price.


  20. #360
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    2024 NFL Week 5 Thread: Yes Your Team Sucks

    Also, Daniel Jones is better than Jalen Hurts and Dak Prescott and I’m tired of pretending he’s not.

    Imagine paying 55-60+ million AAV guaranteed for tush pushes and garbage time stats lol

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  2. Replies: 1667
    Last Post: 2018-06-15, 13:47
  3. Replies: 548
    Last Post: 2016-09-14, 21:29
  4. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38