Mat Ishbia is paying $85M between Monty, Vogel, and Bud to not coach the Suns.
Mat Ishbia is paying $85M between Monty, Vogel, and Bud to not coach the Suns.
I, too, am available to not coach the Suns if needed.
do you enjoy my pain
but lesgo first predictions
Dubs > Grizz
Orlando > ATL
will say it's kinda funny everyone in the world including me is writing off Memphis when they have the exact same record as Golden State (Jimmy ofc but still). wish Orlando had seeded better they built a real solid team around their twin young stars in Franz and Paolo but they're finna run into a fuckin buzzsaw in Boston.
GS before and after the Jimmy trade are very different teams. Dubs were 20-7, Grizz were 12-16
(Pay no attention to them blowing that game against the Spurs)
man i can't think of one good reason i would ever pick memphis over gs for this game
they scared the shit out of me on sunday and i'm still scared
If the Dubs do lose it will likely be on the back of a string of very bad turnovers or Draymond doing something stupid and getting himself ejected.
playoff Jimmy lives
Classic Warriors using the Zaza technique on Morant
How was that a foul on Podziemski there?
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
These refs are wildin
I don't know shit about basketball, but I know those last two fouls were weak as shit
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
That 5 second violation was it
brutal
surprised they didn't have ja inbound
had a feeling the Grizzles were being dismissed a little too much but dios mio what a way to lose a close one
damn, if denver has that same new coach energy int he playoffs i'm not liking it
and they were warming up after malone got fired
also come onnnn Warriors fans complaining about the refs when Jimmy had 18 free throws to Memphis's 23 cooooooooomeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnnnn
yall have perhaps the least ethical hooper in basketball now (whom i love mind you) and the refs have always let you get away with moving screen murder, self-reflection time boysss
Those calls near the end on Looney and Podz were horrendous, I ain't saying shit else otherwise
Other than maybe a random jab at SGA I don't think I've said anything on here about how much hate I unethical foul baiting since Dubs traded for Jimmy
I may be a hypocrite now cheering when Jimmy does it, but I'll be a hypocrite in silence. Harden is still bball Hitler tho