New episode from Pablo!
New episode from Pablo!
Kuminga finally gave in and signed a 1+1 team option deal with the Dubs. Assumption is he'll be gone the moment he's trade eligible on Jan 30th.
So Dubs can now finally sign Horford, Melton, GP2 and Seth Curry
LeBron is doing “the decision 2” tomorrow
most people are assuming it’s either he’s retiring or sticking around one year to do his farewell tour
I'm going with advertisement bait and switch.
people are joking he’s launching a taco tuesday franchise
most people are
Wilt had more points and boards all while banging 46 girls DURING GAMES
reminded me of this
Leaking out early, Lebron's second decision is a collaboration with Hennessy
https://bsky.app/profile/shamsbot.bs.../3m2ufgetbzr2y
Lebron is out for the season with nerve damage, per Shams
3-4 weeks ya nut, possibly more but season ?
Westbrooks signed with the Kings.
Westbrook/LaVine/DeRozan/Sabonis starting roster gonna give up like 130 a game
Early game features the team that beat the Timberwolves in the playoffs, while the late game features the two teams the Timberwolves beat in the playoffs.
I'm suddenly reminded of my hatred of OKC flopping.. ..I wonder why >.>
Oh yeah, new season
https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/13...mvention-Rules