• Navigation
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 288
  1. #141
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Emphasis View Post
    What exactly happened with the Lions player that's still laid out?
    https://x.com/walleyebfishin/status/1868427523039854627

  2. #142
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,782
    BG Level
    10

    Watt just cooked Johnson and that TE

  3. #143
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Fuck Philly. But every god damn QB needs to get blasted when they do that fake/hesitating slide bullshit.
    yea, that call for fields was bad

  4. #144
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    lotta injuries today, especially bad ones....2 carts on the field injuries so far

  5. #145
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,007
    BG Level
    6

    Man, a player with dreads is going to get their neck broken one day.

  6. #146
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,879
    BG Level
    10

    Bills looking fearfully dominant

  7. #147
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,688
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    “Bo nix is actually the best rookie quarterback” takes taking a beating today.

  8. #148
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

    Steelers resorting to trick plays, dishonorable football team

  9. #149
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    Rare footage of a successful flea flicker.

  10. #150
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

    losers

  11. #151
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,782
    BG Level
    10

    Lmfao Najee Harris!!!

  12. #152
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Incredible work from Najee Harris there

  13. #153
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    God damn it Najee Harris

  14. #154
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

    at some point we’ll start getting Barkley the ball, right?

  15. #155
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    Trevor Lawrence getting decapitated clearly wasn’t enough. I can’t wait for QBs abusing the shit out of loopholes to be the next one on a stretcher.

  16. #156
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,782
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    God damn it Najee Harris
    Put it in a tshirt and ask him to slow down!!

  17. #157
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,688
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Anyone know the eagles/lions tie breakers if they are both 12-2 after today?

  18. #158
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,497
    BG Level
    10

    2024 NFL Week 15 Thread: Lord Deliver Us From Pick 6s Part 2 Electric Boogaloo

    I’m convinced they don’t teach tackling anymore. I’ve never seen so many broken ones growing up than I have in the last 2-3 years.

  19. #159
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Anyone know the eagles/lions tie breakers if they are both 12-2 after today?
    lions

  20. #160
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,574
    BG Level
    10

    go birds

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 321
    Last Post: 2024-12-12, 17:08
  2. Replies: 1849
    Last Post: 2024-10-24, 11:09
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2018-09-20, 10:19