LMAO
LMAO
WOW
I mean I bet on Chiefs so I’ll take it, but that was 100% a fumble.
I can’t wait until defenses get sick of this shit and just blasts Mahomes into a fucking potato.
Is Pacheko just dead? 0 running game
Ward getting carted
And now a phantom OPI on the Texans.
How dare the refs give the ball to Trent
That wasn’t close to a flag on Stingley.
Bring out Pacheko!
Mahomes sacked? Nah flag for a fugazi holding call.
Stroud doing not terrible
That’s a blown knee and maybe ankle too.
That ends Tank Dell’s season, again.
Wow. Crazy throw and even crazier catch. And now Tank is ded.
Dell with a hell of a catch there... Not a great way to end that drive after all the shit penalty calls they had to suffer through so far.
Houston is going to get dog walked in the playoffs.
The Wayne guy looks absolutely devastated. Dude knows he probably just cost the Texans any chance in the playoffs.
How do two receivers even dive for the same ball with a play like that? Somebody fucked up.
Stroud looking like he about to burst into tears. Shit is brutal.