Delicious LaFleur meltdown
Keep it classy Matt, though to be fair I'd melt down too if the opposing team missed a field goal and the refs gave them extra attempts.
I keep waiting for the Vikings to fold all season. If the Vikings win, that game next week with the Lions is going to be awesome.
If the Niners even keep it close I'll be amazed.
Whole left side of the line is gone, 4th string RB, etc etc
Vikings sleeper team of the NFC
Not sure why you go for 2 there but whatever
Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
ill give the Vikings credit until they lose in the playoffs, at which time ill immediately start making case keenum jokes
Incomplete? And no challenge?!
Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
Can you imagine lmfao
Remember when the refs gifted the Vikings 3 points?
Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
so next Sunday night is guaranteed lions/vikes right