I mean, he could be a Democrat. Early on in this stage, it seems more motivated by his religious extremism than political leanings. It's just that...ya know...Venn Diagram of christian extremists and conservative voters is pretty flat.
I mean, he could be a Democrat. Early on in this stage, it seems more motivated by his religious extremism than political leanings. It's just that...ya know...Venn Diagram of christian extremists and conservative voters is pretty flat.
Doesn't really matter anyway. MAGA will seize on the narrative and the media won't correct it.
I'll go out for beers tomorrow and all I'll hear is how he's a leftist and this is yet more proof of the deep state's lies. The cycle continues.
Obligatory suggestion that may be guns should be harder to get
I say people spread the conspiracy theory that Trump ordered the assassinations. If the President was Harris right now and the people killed Republicans that is what these bastards would do.
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Once again, only one official died. The Senator and his wife both survived and are in stable condition.
https://x.com/KSTP/status/1934097304677470469
They were carrying a gun, ammo, passports, and cash.
A second list has been found at the cabin they found the second vehicle. Had about 12 more names that weren't on the list he had been carrying. The new names have been notified, but authorities aren't ready to announce who they are.
Boelter has been found alive (He was near his home), and has been taken into custody.
https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/ne...tings-sources/
I'm really glad they caught him. He was planning to do a lot more.
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Boelter had also visited 2 other politicians homes that day. He said that he had been stalking his victims like prey ahead of the killings.
Police had encountered him at one of those 2 homes during a welfare check and let him go because they thought he was a fellow officer.
"No one cares <insert slur here>" x5000
Saved you a click