I think it's the highest AAV for a reliever but obviously only for 3 years.
I think it's the highest AAV for a reliever but obviously only for 3 years.
It’s more the fact the Mets gave Devin Williams 3 years for $51 million.
If you're confused, I am happy to provide the official company line
![]()
Thanks I hate it
MLB Draft order released.
White Sox, Tampa Bay, Twins, Giants, Pirates are the first five picks.
Pete Alonso to the Orioles.
David Stearns might wanna stay out of a Queens for a bit.
The Mets are getting obliterated.
If there was anyone you shut the fuck up and eat a bad year 5 for, it was Pete Alonso. I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds.
The Orioles? The fuck
Edit : oh wait they got a new owner last year right? That makes more sense then
The Mets apparently never even made Alonso an offer
https://x.com/Joelsherman1/status/19...039640908?s=20
Stearns was literally laughing in an interview yesterday saying they hadn't met with him but they knew he was at the meetings. "We know him."
There’s a certain irony of not even giving Alonso an offer, yet give the man he hit one of the most iconic Mets homerun off of $51 million.
The Mets do Mets things even in the off season!
Tarik Skubal joining Team USA. Man that rotation is gonna be absolutely filthy. The two best pitchers in the league with him and Skenes, and a red hot upstart with McLean.
Hopefully Team DR’s lineup can stay healthy this time.
![]()