Really wish people would quit jumping the gun with their reactions until the murderer is found, so we can learn the actual motive.
The only point I'm taking here is that known speakers of politics are not safe in public in the USA.
These the same millennials who used to watch people die on YouTube before the filters and troll with links to the pain Olympics unable to watch people die online? Especially someone that was abhorrent as Kirk? White people and their justice/morality is so fickle
the shooting that happened right after that other shooting was nearby me
Zet what guns have you bought so far
Im thinking maybe they arent the exact same millenials
he died doing what he loved
![]()
And then we have this masterpiece from another stable genius....
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1965859343351558352
https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/5...FvHTU4yCw&s=19
Hehe
Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk
one wonders what could have been since 2016, if not for many things
I read he was answering a question about transgender shooters when he got shot. Cathartic.
I am disappointed though. Nepal is burning down their government and the best we can muster is a successful podcaster. I thought we strived for greatness.
Also, POI was released. No suspects afaik.
Laura Loomer influencing politics yet again!