Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 3064
  1. #341
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Turns out owning the libs is expensive. Maybe they should try renting libs?
    Just need to pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

    Thoughts and tariffs.

  2. #342
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    So much winning, certainly owned those libral bastards!

  3. #343
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    the mayor of newark NJ (who is also running for governor) was just arrested by homeland security for protesting outside a newly established ICE facility in his city

  4. #344
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,418
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    the mayor of newark NJ (who is also running for governor) was just arrested by homeland security for protesting outside a newly established ICE facility in his city
    I bet they didn't know who he was and just saw a black man that they could arrest. Not a good look

  5. #345
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,315
    BG Level
    6

    And yet, exactly the look they are going for. Know you are not safe. Keep your head down. Keep your mouth shut. Or you're next.

    Speaking of. AOC about 2 speeches away from getting black bagged and waking up in a black-site prison too.

  6. #346
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,134
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  7. #347
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,436
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    What is the difference between formally suspending habeas corpus and asserting that people do not have right to due process?

  8. #348
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,669
    BG Level
    10

    that the courts will stop saying they can’t do it, i guess

  9. #349
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,548
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Lincoln did it. This means that Trump will officially have surpassed Lincoln.

    RUSHMORE NOW??????

  10. #350
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,548
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Make no mistake. This is just another obvious foreshadowing for a military takeover this summer. The mouth breathing, drooling dullards that are the US Armed Forces will 100% go along with it too.

    They're already arresting senators and the mayor of Newark today for protesting ICE. By fall, they're going to be giving Congresspeople summary executions in the street. There's a reason Stephen 'Goebbels' Miller is always grinning when he talks about this stuff. He can't wait for the genocide.

    And tens of millions of Americans will cheer it on. To raucous celebration.

  11. #351
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Sure Jan

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  12. #352
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    22,436
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries
    1

    I doubt it because I don't think they will need to go that far to finish monopolizing the power of the state. Why would they be scaring into compliance? They already have taken all the power.

    If there is going to be some kind of extreme action, I bet it is after the midterm results if Rs lose.

  13. #353
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,315
    BG Level
    6

    I mean yeah. We've still got months not weeks until it fully pops off. But it's comin.

    Like last time, the one saving grace is that the people doing it are fuck ups. If intelligent people were running things it'd be moving much faster. More focused on the grift than the power.

  14. #354
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,114
    BG Level
    10

    https://x.com/cspan/status/192091194...zddSp09Kg&s=19

    So my court fans, how are the courts gonna fix this when literally they're ignored cause of this one trick they don't want you to know about

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk

  15. #355
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Love how no one has said shit about courts since Trump starting ignoring them and Salad and co are still posting like "hur dur courts am I right".

  16. #356
    It's all dicks and airplanes
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,312
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

    If prices aren't already changing I'd be surprised. Shopping today gave me a bit of a shock at Walmart, which I know to mostly sell low-mid end garbage imports anyway. Couldn't imagine spending what they're asking for some of that shit.

    Food was alright. Some empty shelves already and you could kind of tell they're moving products around to make it seem like things aren't sideways. But I noticed because I've been at that location for years.

    Very tarrfic. I'm very owned.

  17. #357
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    Love how no one has said shit about courts since Trump starting ignoring them and Salad and co are still posting like "hur dur courts am I right".
    Eh he gets to have his I fucking told you so cake

  18. #358
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,905
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    Love how no one has said shit about courts since Trump starting ignoring them and Salad and co are still posting like "hur dur courts am I right".
    Maybe because he was right

  19. #359
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,131
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Madeline View Post
    If prices aren't already changing I'd be surprised. Shopping today gave me a bit of a shock at Walmart, which I know to mostly sell low-mid end garbage imports anyway. Couldn't imagine spending what they're asking for some of that shit.

    Food was alright. Some empty shelves already and you could kind of tell they're moving products around to make it seem like things aren't sideways. But I noticed because I've been at that location for years.

    Very tarrfic. I'm very owned.
    The only thing I buy from Walmart anymore is motor oil (Mobil 1) and a filter, and maybe wax and stuff because it is still cheap. That could change I guess though.

    Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

  20. #360
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,995
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Maybe because he was right
    Nobody fucking cares dude.

Page 18 of 154 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast