For me it was "Elmo's too pretty to live under a bridge John. It's a life brought to you by the letter 'sucking dick'"
For me it was "Elmo's too pretty to live under a bridge John. It's a life brought to you by the letter 'sucking dick'"
If this is the dig that finally barks, I swear to God, it'll be fine but Jesus do we live in the dumbest timeline.
It would be great if this was the thing that finally takes him down. MAGA crazy, conspiracy theorists being the ones to do it would be the chiefs kiss.
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
leopards eating Trump's face would be fitting
https://www.reddit.com/r/agedlikemilk/s/hT6cWGLgsl
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
https://x.com/rightwhitetrash/status...9Wps1Hl11Rk-Sw
This is how his cult members are coping
Twitter bots and paid mouth pieces will always shill for their papa's talking points. But I doubt everyone is as happy.
It's taking longer than usual but they are slowly but surely pivoting
it's nothing new but there are few more solid indicators that this world is fallen than the idea that you shouldn't fuck children becoming a politicalized issue that millions choose to selectively care about depending on our side vs their side dynamics
Only tangentially related but my brother in law is a pastor at Grace Community Church (GCC) - a large evangelical church in the valley headed by the famous pastor John MacArthur (who died today).
MacArthur shamed a woman who was in the process of divorcing her convicted pedophile husband who sexually abused their children.
Still held in the highest regard in the evangelical community up til his passing.
They've been training decades for this.
Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
Hard line evangelicals hate divorce. Like REALLY hate divorce. It's considered one of the worst sins one can ever commit in southern Baptist circles.
My uncle got cheated on by his wife like 10 times within a year, got jointly put like a million dollars in debt. He divorced her. His church in which he was a deacon fired him and banned him from the membership.
That guy's a total asshole in his own right, so I'm certainly not sympathetic. Just an example. I'm sure it's a thousand times worse for women, example already provided, obviously.
Why divorce when annulment exists?
I have been to many Southern Baptist weddings. It's always, "Love, honor, and cherish" for the Groom. "Love, honor and obey" for the Bride. I can even remember a couple where the Pastor took extra time when talking to the woman explaining exactly what it meant to obey. "The Bible says this, men are the chosen, etc." One even compared the man to a sports coach. And when the man calls the play the woman has to follow it and do whatever he says.
Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk
Up here in the godless north, I have been to only a single wedding in a church and the rest have been complete DIY jobs in more fun venues with random people acting as pastors. Everyone writes their own vows, of course
So weird this is y'all's experience. Here in southern Baptist country, no one gives a shit about divorce.
I can confirm. I grew up in the South, and I honestly can't think of a single family that didn't have at least one divorce in the mix. Plenty had two or more because people are way too quick to get married before they even figure out if they can stand living together.