Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 572
  1. #161
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    it’s been a while but friendly reminder: i better see a flag thrown every time a player flexes on the field after what they did to nolan smith
    had two big rushes that series. he’s played well today

  2. #162
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    Mitchell is so good in coverage but god damn it he has terrible hands

  3. #163
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    Pickens flexed on the field and didn’t get flagged.

  4. #164
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    CAN SOMEONE CATCH THE BALL YAK PRESCOTT WANTS TO LOSE THE GAME

  5. #165
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    god damn it he has terrible hands
    so does ceedee apparently

  6. #166
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    Pickens flexed on the field and didn’t get flagged.
    maybe dont do it standing over the dude you just leveled

  7. #167
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    how many times can ceedee not catch the fucking ball in his fucking hands

  8. #168
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

  9. #169
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    yes ceedee, this loss is on you

  10. #170
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    the cowboys deserved to lose because dak is a little bitch

  11. #171
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    least they didnt shit down their leg. looks like a 8 win team instead of a 6 win team

  12. #172
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Woo lad, Dallas should have won that game lmao

    CeeDee single-handedly losing the game

  13. #173
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    alright now that that’s over, everything is fine. surely jalen carter won’t get ejected from every game

  14. #174
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    anyway if we’re going to suspend jalen carter, how about this cowboy throwing a legit punch to the face during the game that wasn’t called?

    https://bsky.app/profile/coachdancas.../3ly2jdizlhc2b

  15. #175
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    guy sat there for three seconds and did the full popeye windup before throwing it!

  16. #176
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10

    looked more like he bitch slapped him

    who doesnt appreciate a nice bitch slap to an iggles face

  17. #177
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,193
    BG Level
    10


  18. #178
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,630
    BG Level
    10

    anyway

    the cowboys are currently the worst team in the nfl

  19. #179
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,604
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Did they not use Saquan after the first half or something?

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  20. #180
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,990
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    anyway if we’re going to suspend jalen carter, how about this cowboy throwing a legit punch to the face during the game that wasn’t called?

    https://bsky.app/profile/coachdancas.../3ly2jdizlhc2b
    Looks like a pretty typical lineman defender interaction to me. There's that eagle's fan intelligence again.

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 472
    Last Post: 2025-01-09, 11:44
  2. Replies: 265
    Last Post: 2018-01-31, 00:48
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 1157
    Last Post: 2012-10-09, 23:21