Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 554
  1. #141
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,683
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Hey Xno, if someone was to take your Danny dimes lightning picture and Photoshop a colts uni on it, how badly would that wound you?

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  2. #142
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,805
    BG Level
    10

    he’s not danny dimes anymore. let the past be the past.


  3. #143
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,005
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I personally can't wait for the Xno meltdown after one "bad" call Sunday.

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  4. #144
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Dare a team's Oline to be worse than the Titans!

    https://x.com/benbbaldwin/status/1968677453146062915

  5. #145
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,805
    BG Level
    10

    the eagles oline has not been as good early in the year, especially in the run game, but espn having them as the 10th worst oline in pass protection is raising my eyebrows a little

  6. #146
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Dare a team's Oline to be worse than the Titans!

    https://x.com/benbbaldwin/status/1968677453146062915
    Carolina lost 2 starters last weekend

  7. #147
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,805
    BG Level
    10

    nowhere to go but up!

  8. #148
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,805
    BG Level
    10

    jayden daniels out against the raiders

    rg4 speedrun go

  9. #149
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Carolina lost 2 starters last weekend
    Titans lost 2 starters week 1.

  10. #150
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,952
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbeansman View Post
    I personally can't wait for the Xno meltdown after one "bad" call Sunday.

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
    I'm waiting

  11. #151
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,805
    BG Level
    10

  12. #152
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

  13. #153
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,927
    BG Level
    10

    Dumb ppl are dumb.

  14. #154
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

  15. #155
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    Xavier Worthy ruled out for SNF.

  16. #156
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,952
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Xavier Worthy ruled out for SNF.
    Boooooo

  17. #157
    Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,005
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Xavier Worthy ruled out for SNF.
    Like we need him to beat the hilarious joke that is the New York football Giants.

    Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

  18. #158
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,242
    BG Level
    10

    a 0-2 chefs team is a hilarious joke team

  19. #159
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,805
    BG Level
    10

    cbs has been running retro-style promos this morning to celebrate their 50th anniversary and its been pretty good

  20. #160
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,728
    BG Level
    10

    Well that escalated quickly for the colts/titans

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 400
    Last Post: 2025-09-18, 15:01
  2. 2025 NFL Week 1 Thread: GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 571
    Last Post: 2025-09-10, 12:48
  3. Replies: 472
    Last Post: 2025-01-09, 11:44
  4. Replies: 124
    Last Post: 2018-12-28, 13:19
  5. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38