Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 385
  1. #201
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    also that dart play right before it was a fumble that got reversed. no comments on the refs on that one?

  2. #202
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Ain’t no one still watching that shit to comment lol

  3. #203
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Are the Jets gonna win lol

  4. #204
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    OMFG JETS LOL

  5. #205
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    CMON JETS

  6. #206
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    you guys all know the jets losing would be much funnier, don’t fight it

  7. #207
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Jets W is great for the #1 overall. Let’s get it green

  8. #208
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Happy for the Jets after todays bad news

  9. #209
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    Lame

  10. #210
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    i think if the saints lose they get #1 overall now

  11. #211
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,883
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    i think if the saints lose they get #1 overall now
    Saints gonna beat the Titans so it doesn’t matter!

  12. #212
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    titans saints week 17? who can tank harder

  13. #213
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    rattler heard me

  14. #214
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    nah fuck the saints

  15. #215
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    apparently myles garrett had 5 sacks today

  16. #216
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Skat embarrasses Baun and he responds with an illegal hip drop tackle to end his season.

    I hope every single iggles player gets fucking flatlined.

  17. #217
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    wasn’t even baun on that td lol

    anyway saw someone call daboll the angriest cabbage patch kid

  18. #218
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,218
    BG Level
    10

    surtain maybe ded

  19. #219
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    You shut your mouth.

  20. #220
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,676
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    wasn’t even baun on that td lol

    anyway saw someone call daboll the angriest cabbage patch kid
    Skat made Baun his bitch two weeks ago. So of course the game plan from a fucking Philly team is to hurt him. This is Sean Payton levels of bountygate.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 472
    Last Post: 2025-01-09, 11:44
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 2017-09-28, 16:31
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27