Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 385
  1. #221
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    sounds like barkley is a groin injury but not serious. could’ve gone back in the game but they held him out

    bye next week should help make sure he’s good

  2. #222
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Skat made Baun his bitch two weeks ago. So of course the game plan from a fucking Philly team is to hurt him. This is Sean Payton levels of bountygate.
    you are adorable. wanna cross swords?

  3. #223
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    bucs with four straight runs on 1st and goal and don’t get in. why do they not just tush push? are they stupid?

  4. #224
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,914
    BG Level
    10

  5. #225
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,708
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    you are adorable. wanna cross swords?
    I don’t associate with South Jersey.

  6. #226

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    lmao Spencer Rattler just got bitched out in the worst way a QB could

  7. #227
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh no

  8. #228
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    fuck the falcons

  9. #229
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    cowboys pick might’ve been a mistake

  10. #230
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    defense remains trash

  11. #231
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    by the way I don’t care what anyone says, that was a dogshit throw by nix and he still sucks

  12. #232

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Refs just stole a scoop and score from the Bucs defense utter trash

  13. #233
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    terrence steele is getting embarrassed every play

  14. #234
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    nantz is an idiot. the whistle was a full second before they got the end zone

  15. #235
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    it would be great if Sutton got involved

  16. #236
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    it’s tough being a bo nix hater but im still right

  17. #237
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    this was inevitable

  18. #238
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyak prescott

  19. #239
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    dak prescotts streak of games with 3+ passing tds and 0 ints is over

    jalen hurts has back to back games of 3+ passing tds and 0 ints tho!

  20. #240
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,790
    BG Level
    10

    Johnathan Taylor mvp campaign

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 472
    Last Post: 2025-01-09, 11:44
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 2017-09-28, 16:31
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27