Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 385
  1. #241
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Apparently Skattebo underwent emergency surgery to “save the ankle.”

    Not what you want to read if you’re Big Blue

  2. #242
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    javonte williams fantasy mvp campaign

  3. #243
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    peeps got him in the 10th round. we were all wrong

  4. #244
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,689
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Apparently Skattebo underwent emergency surgery to “save the ankle.”

    Not what you want to read if you’re Big Blue
    Maybe the NFL will actually do something about an illegal hip drop tackle they were so adamant about.

    Baun should be fucking suspended.

  5. #245
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    peeps got him in the 10th round. we were all wrong
    I just checked, I got javonte in round 8

  6. #246
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Maybe the NFL will actually do something about an illegal hip drop tackle they were so adamant about.

    Baun should be fucking suspended.
    They'll give him a fine and angry finger shake after the fact.

  7. #247
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    I just checked, I got javonte in round 8
    if we redrafted now he'd go in the 1st

  8. #248
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

  9. #249
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    In their 8 games so far, the Colts have 30+ pts in 6 of them

  10. #250
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    welp

  11. #251
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    jt wins me every single week alone

  12. #252
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,942
    BG Level
    10

    Fucking shame about Skattebo.

    But it's the Eagles so NFL ain't doing shit

  13. #253
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    defense is just so bad

  14. #254
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Fucking shame about Skattebo.

    But it's the Eagles so NFL ain't doing shit
    This is RICH

  15. #255
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Dak and Lamb were just not on the same page on that INT

  16. #256
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Big man run!!

  17. #257
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,762
    BG Level
    10

    (yak)

  18. #258
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    boring ass games today

  19. #259
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    i'd care if this game wasn't already over

  20. #260
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,227
    BG Level
    10

    at this point just give me a ferg catch so my tight end doesn't give me a 0. then end the game

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 472
    Last Post: 2025-01-09, 11:44
  2. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 2017-09-28, 16:31
  3. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38
  4. Replies: 1717
    Last Post: 2011-11-24, 13:27