Some crazy ass games right now
Some crazy ass games right now
This is an incredible collapse from the Bears
Yes im sure espn fantasy is down for “routine maintenance” right now
praise the fantasy gods for not getting Jamar Chase involved in this nonsense
Broncos!!
Damn it redzone put it back on the bears bengals game
I’ve never seen a QB freak out with a clean pocket as much as I’ve seen Caleb Williams.
Met Life claims another ACL.
Niners fear Mykel Williams tore his today
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
Holy shit Bears, what a TD by Loveland
Holy shit!
lol
I really thought it was gonna be a shitty early slate when I checked the lineup this morning.
Holy shit.
Trevor Lawrence. Well known GENERATIONAL talent.
Okay what game we watching BG?
the afc championship game
obviously need to wait for the mri tomorrow, but sounds like early diagnosis is torn acl for tucker kraft
dallas and green bay tied this year
the panthers beat both teams
idk what the point of this post is but it seems funny