• Navigation
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 429
  1. #301
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,647
    BG Level
    10

    you got a super bowl out of eli manning not being called in the grasp, you guys had yours

  2. #302
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I don't think I've had a week where my team collectively shit the bed as bad as this week.

    I got 11.05 points total from DeVonta Smith, Amar St. Brown, Pearsall, and Herbert combined.

    I got 11.0 from the Rams defense alone.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  3. #303
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,712
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I should have had an easy W this week but Gainwell getting 30 has me down pretty bad. Need a combined 24 from Bowers and Aubrey. Certainly doable, but less than ideal.

    I threw Troy Franklin in after MHJ went out and he's my only player so far to even sniff his projection.

  4. #304
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,896
    BG Level
    10

    What in the absolute shit is going on this season

    Also Sanders hasn't ever taken a snap with the starters on the Browns? What did they think was going to happen? Jesus.

    I didn't even feel like watching the shit show that was the Eagles tushing to glory again.

    I wouldn't be so salty if our offense didn't abandon the fucking run when it was working.

    Should have traded for Hall. Fucking morons.

  5. #305
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,647
    BG Level
    10

    people keep asking about sanders taking no first string reps like it’s some strange concept

    he was the third string qb all year basically until flacco was traded. he would have only taken reps with the practice squad. your first string qb probably gets 95+ percent of the reps (and that’s a low estimate) to make sure he’s as prepared as possible. and because gabriel is also a rookie he needs those reps

  6. #306
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    every backup qb in the league doesn't take reps with the 1st... welcome to how backup qb world works

  7. #307
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,896
    BG Level
    10

    Right. But doesn't that offer him a little bit of a break?

  8. #308
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,647
    BG Level
    10

    people are going to overreact to his performance because of who he is and the need to get the hot takes firing

  9. #309
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,647
    BG Level
    10

    he is going to suck though

  10. #310
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I've been at the Texas renfest all weekend? What did it miss? What team is in first place in the NFC NORTH?

  11. #311
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Right. But doesn't that offer him a little bit of a break?
    he gets to be made fun of like every other backup qb that comes in and sucks

  12. #312
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I've been at the Texas renfest all weekend? What did it miss? What team is in first place in the NFC NORTH?
    didn't even realize da bears were leading. what crazy ass world are we living in right now

  13. #313
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,195
    BG Level
    10

    all these dumb cowboys media peeps keep talking about trying to get in the playoffs but we're 4 wins back from the 7th seed. peeps gotta know when to hang 'em up

    it's draft szn mfers. play the kids. bench the fucks on the last year of their contracts

  14. #314
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,712
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The boys aren't bad enough to tank

  15. #315
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    There isn’t even anyone exciting to tank for

  16. #316
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,712
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Bad QB class means they'll hype up how deep the OL or DL prospects are

  17. #317
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

  18. #318
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    I’m up 9 points with my opponent this week still having Bowers and Javonte Williams playing tonight. RIP

  19. #319
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Is Geno playing? Bowers could very well go for 0.

  20. #320
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,565
    BG Level
    10

    Javonte gonna rush for six hundred yards anyways

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2025 NFL Week 3 Thread: You Will (NOT) Go 0-3
    By Xno Kappa in forum Sports
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 2025-09-25, 11:57
  2. Replies: 400
    Last Post: 2025-09-18, 15:01
  3. 2025 NFL Week 1 Thread: GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
    By Mertron in forum Sports
    Replies: 571
    Last Post: 2025-09-10, 12:48
  4. Replies: 472
    Last Post: 2025-01-09, 11:44
  5. Replies: 749
    Last Post: 2014-01-02, 10:38