yawn
yawn
Rams v. Bears: I could see experience winning here but with how the Rams fared against the Panthers they can't slip up against the Bears. Still going with the Rams.
Niners v. Seahawks: I think the 9ers pull this one off and go to the NFCC against the Rams. Potentially good game.
Bills v. Broncos: Bills Bills Bills. If they lose it's because it's an Allen injury because while Denver's D is no joke they have Bo Nix and not Josh Allen and Buffalo wants this win way more.
Texans v. Pats: Going with the Strouds here. Depends on which CJ shows up but it'll be interesting to see how Drake responds to the Texans' D. I see this exposing the Pats and making for a great Grossi video.
AFC game: Texans vs. Bills
NFC game: 49ers vs. Rams
There are also plenty of reports now that the Harbaugh hangup is over him wanting the GM role reduced or outright fired before signing.
The source for that is widely considered a complete hack by most of the fanbase afaik
There are also now a lot of rumors that Tomlin impregnated a chick, he paid her off, and she had the kid anyway.
I would ignore this one, but the last time a head coach in that state had similar rumors start on Facebook…
apparently Darnold hasnt been throwing in a couple days because of his injury
Sounds like Hafley is likely to land in Miami. Guy was ass at Boston College. Sucks for Miami.
And sucks for me too. I'll take Nagy over him if it came to this
https://x.com/RapSheet/status/2012606188391723255?s=20
How is Hafley such a popular candidate?
He wasn't very good as a HC from what I know (not that expectations at Boston College are all that high) and his defense at GB has been nothing spectacular and outright collapsed this season without Micah Parson
Was listening to NYC local sports radio and a caller made an excellent point.
Is it really a coincidence that when Palpatine randomly returns for the Patriots, that an exciting and young Corp of players for the New York Football Giants begin to rise up led by Obi Harbaugh?
Sometimes destiny is about as subtle as a brick to the face.
I know I’ve said that saying a bunch of times now. Shut up.
Y'all got your Andy Reid. Savor it.
Bills: We can't keep nobody healthy in the playoffs
... Also another player might have just dropped dead
Meanwhile, Daboll interviewing for the Chargers OC job.
Replaced by one Harbaugh to maybe go work for the other one
Cheffers strikes again