mert it may be time to acknowledge that something is going down in philly
the only surprising one is landon but he’s had multiple injuries, including coming out of college that affected his draft position. this year was a back injury which is no bueno
lane is literally not a surprise at all, people have talked about him retiring every year since 2020. I post about whether or not he’s going to be back every offseason including last year
Kirk Cousins expected to be released before the start of the new league year in March. I’m guessing either the Jets or a return to Minnesota.
Nine should probably be shitting bricks right now
There have been rumblings about the Vikings wanting to trade for Mac Jones
I doubt even Cousins would extend his career for the Jets. He will go to a team with some kind of competitive roster
I could see Cousins going to Arizona actually.
They'll be running a Shanahan system which he knows well
What an idiot
https://x.com/mysportsupdate/status/...ScNj4cKg3IEI_w
He also did this as she tried to flee lol. The Falcons just spent a first and a second round pick on this???
https://x.com/andyslater/status/2020...ScNj4cKg3IEI_w
Oh shit it was Rickea Jackson (WNBA)