• Navigation
Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 2061 to 2080 of 2410
  1. #2061
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,621
    BG Level
    10

    apparently bills players are complaining the grass in their new stadium is dogshit

  2. #2062
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Bills paid over $2 bil to go from a bottom 5 stadium...to a bottom 5 stadium in the NFL.

  3. #2063
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,522
    BG Level
    10

    Dart going to the blue tent initiates a +10 dawg passive trait. What a fucking play!

  4. #2064
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    I'll let y'all know now this goes from my seat, if I can see shit

  5. #2065
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    AND LO HERE WE WILL AVOID ANY INJURIES TODAY

  6. #2066
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,522
    BG Level
    10

    I lied. I want OBJ to make the team.

  7. #2067
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,522
    BG Level
    10

    Let all the random Eastern European shorties on the east side take a dookie on your chest homie. I’m sure you miss that.

  8. #2068
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,522
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    AND LO HERE WE WILL AVOID ANY INJURIES TODAY
    Nice!

  9. #2069
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    Nice!
    Actually I'm even closer than that.

  10. #2070
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

  11. #2071
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    Y'all I fucking can't nobody was expecting Pat to dress up and he's actually dressed here we fucking go

  12. #2072
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Buddy, calm down.

  13. #2073
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

  14. #2074
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Buddy, calm down.
    I mean, everyone knows he isn't playing. Chill, winner of awards.

  15. #2075
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

  16. #2076
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,891
    BG Level
    10

    Our depth is so cooked

  17. #2077
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,621
    BG Level
    10

    not sure how i missed this but the eagles 2nd year defensive tackle, who is white, is nicknamed the vanilla gorilla

  18. #2078
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,621
    BG Level
    10

    obviously he is my new favorite player

  19. #2079
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

  20. #2080
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,602
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Met Life claims another Knee. Jamal Adams out for the year after a knee injury in the second quarter.

Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2023-12-28, 11:08
  2. Replies: 1048
    Last Post: 2017-04-26, 20:19
  3. Replies: 1077
    Last Post: 2016-02-29, 11:39
  4. Replies: 147
    Last Post: 2015-01-29, 09:31
  5. Replies: 1438
    Last Post: 2012-02-24, 17:15