Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1590
  1. #381
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,268
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Carolina will stop themselves in the ECF

  2. #382
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    I didn't see any picky for Wulfy, if I missed them let me know (or just get them in late and I'll pretend they were there the whole time). Let me know if I fucked any of them up.


  3. #383
    Chram
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,731
    BG Level
    7

    I picked the Ducks in 7 not Vegas.

  4. #384
    Cyn
    Cyn is offline
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,104
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Cyn Dane
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Feels like the only team that can stop Carolina are the Avs.
    The Habs have the best chance in the East.

  5. #385
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by DFJS View Post
    I picked the Ducks in 7 not Vegas.
    Woops! Fixed.

  6. #386
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,008
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    The Habs have the best chance in the East.
    I only have three hate-watches this year, and only two left with Edmonton out - MTL and Philly. Montreal in the regular season is whatever, no animosity, from me, but in the playoffs I don't want this team anywhere near the cup cause their fans will get so fucking insufferable.

  7. #387
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    I only have three hate-watches this year, and only two left with Edmonton out - MTL and Philly. Montreal in the regular season is whatever, no animosity, from me, but in the playoffs I don't want this team anywhere near the cup cause their fans will get so fucking insufferable.
    Facts. No Canadian can touch this cup. Sorry fam

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk

  8. #388
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sepukku View Post
    I only have three hate-watches this year, and only two left with Edmonton out - MTL and Philly. Montreal in the regular season is whatever, no animosity, from me, but in the playoffs I don't want this team anywhere near the cup cause their fans will get so fucking insufferable.
    Rata and Nynja will comeback in full force.

  9. #389
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Toronto gets #1

  10. #390
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Toronto gets #1
    loool

  11. #391
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    They're about to win 2nd overall too and force a redraw, lol.

    Edit: Damn, Sharks got it.

  12. #392
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    We already know the order is rigged

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk

  13. #393
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,963
    BG Level
    10

    Lost in the Toronto of it all is lmao the Canucks got fucked.

  14. #394
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    We already know the order is rigged

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk
    i'm sure Gary is jsut thrilled Chayka just got #1 overall

  15. #395
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Does this mean Matthews is staying put in Toronto?

  16. #396
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,117
    BG Level
    10

    Panthers get 9th. Not bad for the defending champs, but wish it was better trade bait

    Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk

  17. #397
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,643
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Was going to be happy just maintaining #9. #2 is huge though.

    Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

  18. #398
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    the only time the Caps have picked 16th? Tom Wilson

  19. #399
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,756
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    I thought picking third was the worst case scenario and fully braced for it. Toronto let me know there is something even worse...lol

  20. #400
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    VAN legit might still get Stenburg

Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1272
    Last Post: 2026-04-17, 21:07
  2. Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 2025-09-13, 17:41
  3. Replies: 957
    Last Post: 2024-06-28, 18:24
  4. Replies: 2168
    Last Post: 2018-06-13, 10:23
  5. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08