You guys got Cozens?![]()
You guys got Cozens?![]()
I was gonna be a smartass and say Jordin Tootoo, but he's from Churchill lol
which, while north.... not Yukon
Also, Mark Messier is "just horrified" by the Babcock hiring.
Listen here, you bald fuck, do we say what your dad did here as a jr coach? shut your stupid ass up
Penguins F Andrei Kuzmenko’s dad just died right before the season, got mauled by a bear
Gotta be the most Russian way to go, ever.
Especially during Fat Bear Week.
Not falling out of windows?
https://x.com/JFreshHockey/status/2103167790651711892
Melena, wtf did we do to you? Not like we took your captain or something
Sent from my SM-S936U using Tapatalk
Every Canadian team hating the Leafs tracks, but I'm kinda shocked Leaf fans don't hate the Leafs the most.
Also why the hell do Red Wings fans care about the Senators? Am I forgetting some brutal playoff matchup from 20 years ago?
I know it's just preseason, but are you ok Anaheim?
Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
BabyCanes came back from a 4 goal deficit to win with 2 seconds in regulation, lol. I think RBA is going to actually play the NHL roster for the last game though, to warm up for the season opener against FLA.