Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freelance     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Freelance

I hope to join you LS but I don't think I'll make the requirements anytime soon.
    I was wondering that while any of you guys are waiting for 8-9 est if you do Freelance work. I need help getting my AF3 (PLD) In Castle Zvahl Baileys. I have tried for a while but for some reason no one likes Demons. If any of you can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I will of Course Pay. 100k split among the people that help. If you can solo it. Like one of your members did with my AF4 in Eldieme Necropolis then the whole 100k is yours. If so please send me a /t in game my handle is Tommyb if I not on you can leave me a message. I take this game very seriously. At lvl 60 PLD I have my Behemoth Mantle full AF except AF3 Serket Ring, Verve Ring+1 etc. Im not bragging. Im just saying this to show your uber LS Im not a Lazy nOOb asking for a hand out. Just Help by what I hope to someday be my future LS

If I'm free around then, I'll help. :X

haah hellboy can solo af3 w.... -.- af3 need more then couple i think

Fuck.. demons.. give me a brd and I'm cool.

Thanks Hellboy for your quick reply. Im usually on about the same time you guys do you LS events. I wouldn't ask you to miss one. Im off all off Friday night. All of Saturday and maybe Sunday. If you can help any of these times please just let me know. And if there is anything you need. Like Juices food etc. I will take care of those as well. Thanks in advance.

BTW in case I didn't make it clear Im not talking about soloing my NM fight. Just getting the key. I will camp the coffer. Or I will pay for "protection" just to be sure.

lol tommyb, I remember soloing the coffer key mobs for Moggy(brd) I can help you, but I log in in the weirdest times
    8a.m to 3p.m EST

GANBACHI. If you are going to be on SAT or SUN from 8am to 3pm Please let me know. I will change my sleep paterns to be on at this time. You're the Man

so devoted

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    Fuck.. demons.. give me a brd and I'm cool.
    Word Up

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyb
    GANBACHI. If you are going to be on SAT or SUN from 8am to 3pm Please let me know. I will change my sleep paterns to be on at this time. You're the Man
    OK

Okay well I couldn't get on today. (called into work) was gonna say no. But they REALLY needed me. Sorry Gan if you we're on and waiting. I don't like to upset Taru's. They're scary when they're mad.
    Anyway I have WED and FRI off, which means I will be on all TUES and THURS night If anyone can do it then Im raising the Bounty on the head of the demon carrying my coffer key to 150k and 50k for coffer that's 200k total ! I may be over paying but from what I have seen on your website and first hand with my AF4 Eldieme Necropolis Coffer Key (Gambachi soloed it) You guys are the Best and I don't mind paying the extra money. :D