Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: How to join wiffleball?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Guest

    How to join wiffleball?

    Where would I go if I wanted to join your dynamis ls "Wiffleball"? I'm a lvl 74 Paladin atm, havent done any dynamis, but I am able to schedule and play any time on FFXI, and I can do the same if I could join your ls.

  2. #2
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    logging in and posting your in-game name helps.

    and read the front page, Wiffleball is currently closed.

  3. #3
    Guest

    Lol. Sendoh , cold as [Ice Spikes].

  4. #4
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    i'm just lazy.

    being nice on message boards take too much work, and i don't post on message boards from work to do work

  5. #5
    Guest

    Hmmm.. well that post wasn't up when I asked this. Thnx anyways /slap

  6. #6
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    *sniffle* so close to 70 too ; ; only like 20k xp to go and wiffleball closes ; ; o well :/

  7. #7
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    *sniffle* so close to 70 too ; ; only like 20k xp to go and wiffleball closes ; ; o well :/
    i told u not to be lazy and play ure rdm didnt i ?

  8. #8
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    yea... techinically... but... rng is so fun ; ; o well maybe wiffleball will open back up sometime :/

    gilly should still come back to knights though ; ; we miss youuuuu!

  9. #9
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    yea... techinically... but... rng is so fun ; ; o well maybe wiffleball will open back up sometime :/

    gilly should still come back to knights though ; ; we miss youuuuu!
    you think i dont wanna just get off my thf and go play my rng or nin >.>? lol im waiting to 75 >.< another lvl and a half for me, dont be lazy :]

  10. #10
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    >.<; well im trying to get there :/ bad pts and upcoming maat gonna drag me down though ; ; almost had the old bastard the other night, made a couple mistakes and ended up losing though

    congrats on all the lvls youve gotten since like 67 XD;;; ill catch up soon enough

  11. #11
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    >.<; well im trying to get there :/ bad pts and upcoming maat gonna drag me down though ; ; almost had the old bastard the other night, made a couple mistakes and ended up losing though

    congrats on all the lvls youve gotten since like 67 XD;;; ill catch up soon enough
    lol thanx , dont try maat from now, just do it properly at 70, its hard for rdm 8)

  12. #12
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    I woulda had him >.> just didnt cure enough after i converted :/ he was down to like half health XD;

  13. #13
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    I woulda had him >.> just didnt cure enough after i converted :/ he was down to like half health XD;
    nice ^^ but back on topic, there really is no use for u to join wiffleball when u do get 70, cause after the next 2 weeks they will only be doing beaucedine and xarcabard dynamis and u need to have completed the 1st 4 cities to enter & lv 74

  14. #14
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    i thought they were doing the first 4 cities on wednesdays and the xarc <tab> and beacidine on sundays?

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    579
    BG Level
    5

    arwyn....must...LEVEL!!

    any lvl 200s out there wanna plvl me? ^^

  16. #16
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    i thought they were doing the first 4 cities on wednesdays and the xarc <tab> and beacidine on sundays?
    no lol, each of the 4 cities is going to be done only 1nce so that ppl can complete them and enter beaucedine & xarca, after that they wont go back to cities for a while.. im just trying to find a ls that will take me as a 1 time entry for dynamis sandy since i missed that 1 >.<

  17. #17
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    >.<; are there any other dynamis LS that go on a regular basis you know of i can join? ones that might have a chance at winning? lol

  18. #18
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    >.<; are there any other dynamis LS that go on a regular basis you know of i can join? ones that might have a chance at winning? lol
    im not sure lol, ask hitaru

  19. #19
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    306
    BG Level
    4

    O.o; hitaru goes with a diff dynamis ls?

  20. #20
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Makaze
    O.o; hitaru goes with a diff dynamis ls?
    i think, u can have 2 dynamis ls's its fine as long as times will not affect 1 or the other

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. I just want to join your server
    By Teglecant in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2005-04-01, 16:06
  2. how to spam provoke @ fafnir
    By Almaa in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2004-12-13, 21:10
  3. <~ Looking to join
    By kasber in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-10-26, 03:06
  4. How to use
    By Edwardtheblack in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2004-08-10, 07:05