Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    if this is true, then that's hilarious and awesome, lol
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #2
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    354
    BG Level
    4

    Interesting...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #3
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    26
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Wow thanks for the info. I will definetly be looking into this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #4
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    I suggest someone delete this thread, or don't use this trick at all. It's really saddening to see when ppl are so cheap to use thing like this, then it spreading and we will have another problem at NM camping >_>
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #5
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    ooooooo
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #6
    Guest

    This honestly, is quite a lowbrow trick for pulling HNMs, sadly, there are LSs that can and do do this and have known about the trick for a long time =\
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #7
    Guest

    i'm going to delete bats and going to go camp argus, later
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #8
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    /sigh this is such a cheap trick
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #9
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    hmmm, so THAT'S how they do it
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #10
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    I suggest someone delete this thread, or don't use this trick at all. It's really saddening to see when ppl are so cheap to use thing like this, then it spreading and we will have another problem at NM camping >_>
    Because we all know that every other LS plays fairly, obeys all of the rules, and never MPKs people. I am all for fair play, but let's be honest with ourselves and admit that we are not on a level playing field to begin with. Do you honestly thing that other linkshells are not doing the same exact thing?

    I am not saying that anyone should do it (I personally would not), but I honestly doubt that this is the first time someone has thought this up.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #11

    Things will still be popped claimed... just they'll load faster claimed.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #12
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    I don't know in your server, but since there are so few hnmls on our server, it's easy to see if they use it or not. and just because other ls on other server doesnt obey rules, mpk daily, "Premature Ejaculation", trying to take over server economy, making a mafia type ls, making a stupid name ls at that, mpk other ls leader while leveing other job, trying to claim kirin and call for help just to waste other ls's time, curing from faf/hogg's back, making blatant racist remark on comment, making annonymous flame thread against other ls on 2ch blah blah blah doesn't mean every other ls on other server is like that

    you dont want me to tell everyone how EASILY it is to claim KB while other ls fighting it, with using only a bard, and without KB being unclaimed. exploit should just die, or just report it to SE
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #13

    Does anyone know what the Bats Filename is i need to know the name i removed it and im feeling stupid i wanna put it back i lost the file somewhere in C:/ drive im gonna put one on a disk form my bros computer plz help
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #14
    Guest

    fuck off, noone give him the bat files. doing this shit is stupid and retarded, in the end JP will just figure it out.. and then what will you have? same shit you have now.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    I don't know in your server, but since there are so few hnmls on our server, it's easy to see if they use it or not. and just because other ls on other server doesnt obey rules, mpk daily, "Premature Ejaculation", trying to take over server economy, making a mafia type ls, making a stupid name ls at that, mpk other ls leader while leveing other job, trying to claim kirin and call for help just to waste other ls's time, curing from faf/hogg's back, making blatant racist remark on comment, making annonymous flame thread against other ls on 2ch blah blah blah doesn't mean every other ls on other server is like that

    you dont want me to tell everyone how EASILY it is to claim KB while other ls fighting it, with using only a bard, and without KB being unclaimed. exploit should just die, or just report it to SE
    Those guys need lives.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #16
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by dilbert
    Does anyone know what the Bats Filename is i need to know the name i removed it and im feeling stupid i wanna put it back i lost the file somewhere in C:/ drive im gonna put one on a disk form my bros computer plz help
    lmao, please tell me you were trying to do what i mentioned earlier, if so, HAHAHAHA YOU
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. How to kite a Fafnir ^.^
    By phizit in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2006-07-18, 17:49
  2. How to join wiffleball?
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2004-10-25, 17:16
  3. what bar-spell to use for fafnir?
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2004-10-19, 21:05
  4. How to use
    By Edwardtheblack in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2004-08-10, 07:05