BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King Behemoth     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

King Behemoth

can someone fill me in on what happened at KB?

sounded like quite the circus there

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

:D

http://img134.exs.cx/img134/8362/fsscr101.jpg

"We know drama!~"

P.S. Won fair and square.

Sekaix was there camping it, as the only LS, but a lot of them had to go before KB popped, it popped, they zenmetsud. Then a lot of other LSes came. An alliance of Knights/uchinoLS claimed and started to fight, and might have won, but someone called for help and they zenmetsu. From then it was a lot of chaos and I was trying to tell worldx and anbu we wanted random.

Eventually before we worked out random it went unclaimed and bikwin stunned it. We started to kite it while still trying to get random and sekaix people provoked when it went unclaimed. They knocked it to about 70% really fast then knights and uchino stole it again. From then I tried to get sekaix and anbu to random and we eventually worked it out. During those 'negotiations' or whatever, sekaix got it back and uchino decided to leave.

From then Anbu, BG, and sekaix randommed, and anbu won random. Everyone who lost cleared out and let them have it. They killed it.

I'm disappointed we didn't win random, but I'm moreso happy that it was handled in a civil manner, congrats anbu

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Correction. Our LS is named SapphireBlade(or S|B for short). kthxbye :D

Actually uchino ls was camping against sekaix ls from beginning, but anyways grats to saphireblade

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

we were there with sexiaxls for 4 hours before it popped btw.
    only reason a few were upset was because S|B got to lot when they werent there camping it, they werent there even when CFH yet they still get to random, BG and SexiaxLS should have been only LS to random, we made a mistake so we did not think its right to random, but o well, its over. congrats S|B.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

everyone knows that sapphireblade is Anbu hehee. i still call it Anbu too...it feels weird to call it sapphireblade >.<

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Calling for Help is like forfeiting the fight. Makes the NM fair game.

All the claim stealing was gay. But it ended peacefully. Grats on the kill.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    :D

http://img134.exs.cx/img134/8362/fsscr101.jpg

"We know drama!~"

P.S. Won fair and square.
    Crimson Mask ... O_O /cream

And, this may be a stupid question, but what is "zenmetsu"? Is it "wipe" in JP?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol i said WOOT

:D popsicles

all death, means the same as wipe i guess

I have to admit /random has to be one of the more peaceful ways of doing things. I had my doubts it was gonna end peacefully thankfully I was wrong.
    Also if you checked search we were more than ready when we first got there which obviously wasnt the case for some others nor the team ups.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

/praise bert for fixing the gayness

You mean blazer and then ondori to responding to monkey.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Arwyn
    Everyone knows that SapphireBlade is Anbu hehe. I still call it Anbu too...it feels weird to call it SapphireBlade >.<
    Well I guess you can call it a compliment, seeing as how Anbu, in Naruto anime if I'm not mistaken, an organization that performs search and destroy jobs.

Fatality, we got there more than ready and in rather fast manner. It doesn't matter who was there first. In situations like that it's judged by which LS is capable of killing it who are present there. And if LS wipes to it, as you guys have, it's considered a loss of turn to fight it. What amazed me tho, is such courtesy that is shown between Japanese linkshells is finaly taking place between NA linkshells and I say: About fucking time!

Funniest was when WorldX stole claim from BG, talk about "deity" respecting his followers. That claim stealing was lame, I hope it never happens again.

Also on ironic sidenote: Monkey lotting 911 after KB went unclaimed from (Call for Help) is priceless.

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    You mean blazer and then ondori to responding to monkey.
    Responding to one group/person doesn't really fix anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Funniest was when WorldX stole claim from BG, talk about "deity" respecting his followers. That claim stealing was lame, I hope it never happens again.
    there was a lot of miscommunication going on. at the same time we were trying to talk to 4 or 5 different groups in /tell to get everyone to /random, Worldx was talking to at least 3 different people in BG, who knows how many BG members were talking to people in S|B, FF, Uchino, Knights and there must have been even more stuff going on between those groups.

neither we nor Sekaix or anyone else for that matter can figure out if every group there would agree to /random. if half the groups agree and half the groups don't, you're going to have endless claim stealing anyway.

when KB recovered from CFH status, we were still in the midst of discussions with everybody. our intentions were to claim it and hold it until everything could be sorted out.

since all of the discussions were done in /tell, even most of our members weren't exactly sure what was going on either. so after we claimed it, a lot of us started to prep up to attack it. that confused Worldx and he thought we "betrayed" him, trying to distract him with /tells about /random.

he's not fluent in English, some of the people we had talking to him aren't fluent in Japanese, so that certainly didn't help. and that's why they stole claim from us. after everything was sorted out he did apologize to us.

---

since most of the major NA LS were there, i hope in the future everyone would appreciate /random as one of the best options to handle things in these types of situations. though we can't say for certain that all other JP LS would agree to /random against NA LS like Sekaix did.

also to put it bluntly, i hope more people would learn to shut the hell up and follow the chain of command, so to speak. people obviously have friends in other LS and its easier to get a response from them but only a few people are actually leaders who can make decisions for their LS. when you get a response from a regular member and the LS leaders end up not agreeing with that response, you'll just end up with more "they this but than did that" drama.

praise should go out to all the leaders for how things turned out, Berticus, Ondori, Worldx, Mrwatermonkey, Valiant and Pigoo.

and congratulations to S|B.