Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Drunk playing FFXi?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Drunk playing FFXi?

    Have any of u guys Played this game drunk or with a hangover? or is it just me.<.<;

  2. #2
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    i don't drink

  3. #3

    my hobby is drinking

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    i don't drink
    ; ;

  5. #5
    With milk. With love
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,629
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    i don't drink
    Neither do I, but sadly I do know people that let such matters get in the way of their gaming. Now: true story... but some time ago, we had a BCNM40 party together and ready to go when the party leader decided he just had to go smoke some pot. Honestly, it's sad to see that people put destroying their brains just for that little kick than do something constructive with their lives.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    i don't drink
    Neither do I, but sadly I do know people that let such matters get in the way of their gaming. Now: true story... but some time ago, we had a BCNM40 party together and ready to go when the party leader decided he just had to go smoke some pot. Honestly, it's sad to see that people put destroying their brains just for that little kick than do something constructive with their lives.
    well i only do it when i know im not gonna get a party invite and thats around 1 to 2 in the moring lol. smoking is bad ; ;.

  7. #7
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    my hobby is drinking
    i'm sure it is but in america, drinking goes a bit more then just 'hobby' lol


    If most of us would be responsible drinkers, a lot of accidents and bad things would be easily avoided.

  8. #8

    thats true zig but i take the responsible way of drinking.Some one has to be the DD.

    o yeah Safety First <.<!

  9. #9
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    Beer tastes of bitter piss, wine tastes of stale grapes (or your trash liquidised) and vodka tastes of paint.

    I don't drink either.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    my hobby is drinking
    i'm sure it is but in america, drinking goes a bit more then just 'hobby' lol


    If most of us would be responsible drinkers, a lot of accidents and bad things would be easily avoided.
    Japan has a huge drinking problem....the United States doesnt have that market cornered, sorry.

  11. #11
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lecrede
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    my hobby is drinking
    i'm sure it is but in america, drinking goes a bit more then just 'hobby' lol


    If most of us would be responsible drinkers, a lot of accidents and bad things would be easily avoided.
    Japan has a huge drinking problem....the United States doesnt have that market cornered, sorry.
    really? The reason i said that though and you have to agree is the idiots losing their life and putting the lives of other people on the line do to their bullshit drinking and driving. If japan and the rest of the word can do better then that (and i'm not saying that it's something to be PROUD of) then shit.. drink responsibly.

  12. #12

    drinking and driving no thanks.

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Lecrede
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    my hobby is drinking
    i'm sure it is but in america, drinking goes a bit more then just 'hobby' lol


    If most of us would be responsible drinkers, a lot of accidents and bad things would be easily avoided.
    Japan has a huge drinking problem....the United States doesnt have that market cornered, sorry.
    really? The reason i said that though and you have to agree is the idiots losing their life and putting the lives of other people on the line do to their bullshit drinking and driving. If japan and the rest of the word can do better then that (and i'm not saying that it's something to be PROUD of) then shit.. drink responsibly.
    Agreed.

    But I thought the topic was playing a game while drinking.

    In that case, you are only hurting your liver :D

    As far as "pot" doing brain damage...well that is debatable to no end

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Beer tastes of bitter piss, wine tastes of stale grapes (or your trash liquidised) and vodka tastes of paint.

    I don't drink either.

  15. #15
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    you kids will learn to like the taste as you grow older.

  16. #16
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    Somehow I doubt that...

  17. #17
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    ..

    Hah! look at where I'm posting from...I'm rubbered playing FF all the time

  18. #18
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,574
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    when i feel like having my taste buds thoroughly fucked up i drink about 1 or 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar (actually i do this for health reasons)

    when i feel like losing my judgment i just stay up really really late

    it's a lot cheaper and with less long term side effects (and chance of death, unwanted pregnancy, etc)

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by joft
    when i feel like having my taste buds thoroughly fucked up i drink about 1 or 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar (actually i do this for health reasons)

    when i feel like losing my judgment i just stay up really really late

    it's a lot cheaper and with less long term side effects (and chance of death, unwanted pregnancy, etc)
    wth

  20. #20
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    I'd have to agree with joft.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Game for when you can't play FFXI
    By Joran in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2007-03-13, 12:44
  2. How many people did you get into playing FFXI
    By Eddie in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 2007-01-08, 15:18
  3. Is it possible to play FFXI and be the "normal"...
    By Roger324 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2006-08-21, 12:09
  4. rvey-how much do you play ffxi?
    By kaybebe in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 2006-03-05, 16:02
  5. Would you recommend that new players play FFXI?
    By rahskala in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 2006-01-01, 18:04
  6. Laptop to play FFXI on?
    By Saru in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-01-01, 12:12
  7. Play FFXI from behind University / Work firewalls
    By Ollieyk in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2005-12-22, 04:13