+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42
  1. #1
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    81
    BG Level
    2

    Razz Don't Post On This Thread...

    I'm sorry I just wanted to see if he would listen...

  2. #2

    I hope you die in a fire.

  3. #3
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    I wonder which retard ZeroM is in the game...?

  4. #4

    hes some fag from remora who posts here for no apparent reason but to raise the little number under his name.

    edit: ive been a forum member for 9 months, he has been a member for a little over one, and he has passed me in posts.

    get a life - or lose it in a fire.

  5. #5
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    81
    BG Level
    2

    General stuff
    Talk about whatever you want! dont ask me!
    Moderators rooster, berticus, Twentytwo, Edwardtheblack
    [Thank you!]....

    As well as too reply to your little thing about raising the number under my name... I do not post here to do so! I'm just bored... Hell I could say your posting just to raise the number under your name as well but I know you would come back with some smart *** remark so I don't bother! Thank you! I also made this topic to joke around because it seems Razz always posts on my topics... Peace out!

    Edit: I passed you by 3 posts oh my!

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroM
    I just wasted my time typing something that Judah isn't going to read!! Awsome!! Now I should go find a forum that has something to do with the server I play - maybe I can find it on alla where all the other players have as much part in this game as I do! I'm so smart! oops im on fire. /death

    p.s. - my forum sig is too long for people who use standard resolutions, such as 1024x768. this is cool because it makes every thread i post under scroll to the right, causing it to be difficult to read anything anyone says without moving a bar that isn't usually involved with the forum. god im so cool.

  7. #7
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    81
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroM
    I just wasted my time typing something that Judah isn't going to read!! Awsome!! Now I should go find a forum that has something to do with the server I play - maybe I can find it on alla where all the other players have as much part in this game as I do! I'm so smart! oops im on fire. /death

    p.s. - my forum sig is too long for people who use standard resolutions, such as 1024x768. this is cool because it makes every thread i post under scroll to the right, causing it to be difficult to read anything anyone says without moving a bar that isn't usually involved with the forum. god im so cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Now look at me I'm being a total @$$ hole dissing on people I dont even know! I really hate my life and I cut myself every day...

  8. #8

    your still posting?

    shouldn't you be in 'home-room' right now or something with the rest of the kids your age?

    dont see why your still wasting peoples time by replying.

    edit: and what - is your mom's net-nanny preventing you from typing ass?

  9. #9
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    81
    BG Level
    2

    I would rather say @$$ and I'm 18 I can do whatever the fck I want!

  10. #10

    YEA YOU TELLEM!!!

    NOW LETS GO WATCH CARTOON NETWORK!!!

    ALRIGHT!!!!

  11. #11
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    81
    BG Level
    2

    Uhm actually Im on ffxi and watching Full Metal Alchemist then I plan to watch some trigun and then Final fantasy Unlimited

  12. #12
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    414
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    what's your characters name on remora?

  13. #13
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    81
    BG Level
    2

    I don't give out my char name!

  14. #14
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    414
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    troll onry?

  15. #15

    Judah/ZeroM ..

    Get a room?? :D

  16. #16
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,872
    BG Level
    6

    Judahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  17. #17
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Some quote quoting would at least give this thread meaning.

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Some quote quoting would at least give this thread meaning.
    I second that!

  19. #19
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,745
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Some quote quoting would at least give this thread meaning.
    I second that!

    me too

  20. #20
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote quoting got really old really fast.

Similar Threads

  1. Best Post on Alla thread ever.
    By Davricle in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2008-07-21, 00:50