+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Vespartine~     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,351
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Vespartine~

    Who knows her? I've been a great admirer of hers since her RDM days... now she's BST 72+ I think on top of having RDM/RNG/NIN/BLM/WHM/SAM to 75.

  2. #2

    Do blockbusters rent out lives yet?

  3. 2005-04-26 16:41


  4. #3
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,351
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Do blockbusters rent out lives yet?
    and that's coming from someone who spends just as much time as I am playing this game? Tsk tsk.

    "et tu Brutae?"

  5. #4
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    ugh, no way. worldx ate that shit up. I don't want left overs.

  6. #5
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,351
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Wait, you refering to Vespartine or the Wookie? o_O God, I hope it's the latter, cause that would explain alot of things.

  7. #6

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Do blockbusters rent out lives yet?
    and that's coming from someone who spends just as much time as I am playing this game? Tsk tsk.

    "et tu Brutae?"
    I was talking about Vespar-whats-his-face

  9. #8
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    976
    BG Level
    5

    bert you fucking asshole lolololol

  10. #9
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

    only met her 1 time when she tanked fenrir for me, rather nice

  11. #10
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Riiixxx something like that, japanese elvaan girl i pt'ed with when drk was 49(75now) we pt'ed together she didn't speak english perfectly but she knew enough to pt with well, she was drg 49 i was drk 49 well by the time i hit 75drk her drg was 75 she got nin to 75 and war to 75 smn was already 75 and i don't know what else she has at 75, i basically see her at 50 next time 65 next time 75. I don't see how sombody could hold all that armor, do all that af....and get good gear for so many jobs at 75...having all those jobs at 75 is just hectic... i would rather have a good nin then a nin../smn/whm/brd/drk 75,

  12. #11
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    the first time i met her, I was lvling nin in boyada. She got 2 darter adds called for help. The rdm in her team was healing and 2 crawlers linked aggro and link on him and it proceeded to kill her whole PT. She then said that i MPK her and the people in my party (all jp) could not believe this. She then realized her mistake but did not even apologize clap clap.

  13. #12
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Riiixxx something like that, japanese elvaan girl i pt'ed with when drk was 49(75now) we pt'ed together she didn't speak english perfectly but she knew enough to pt with well, she was drg 49 i was drk 49 well by the time i hit 75drk her drg was 75 she got nin to 75 and war to 75 smn was already 75 and i don't know what else she has at 75, i basically see her at 50 next time 65 next time 75. I don't see how sombody could hold all that armor, do all that af....and get good gear for so many jobs at 75...having all those jobs at 75 is just hectic... i would rather have a good nin then a nin../smn/whm/brd/drk 75,
    explain how a player having different classes at 75 hurt them at any other class, as long as they got ther gear for it, they must of been doing something right for them to actually get that job to 75

  14. #13
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Riiixxx something like that, japanese elvaan girl i pt'ed with when drk was 49(75now) we pt'ed together she didn't speak english perfectly but she knew enough to pt with well, she was drg 49 i was drk 49 well by the time i hit 75drk her drg was 75 she got nin to 75 and war to 75 smn was already 75 and i don't know what else she has at 75, i basically see her at 50 next time 65 next time 75. I don't see how sombody could hold all that armor, do all that af....and get good gear for so many jobs at 75...having all those jobs at 75 is just hectic... i would rather have a good nin then a nin../smn/whm/brd/drk 75,
    explain how a player having different classes at 75 hurt them at any other class, as long as they got ther gear for it, they must of been doing something right for them to actually get that job to 75
    ! would rather have a Nin then a Whm who plays a Nin..any simpler and it would be in baby talk

  15. #14
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

    well the Nin could play a Whm or vice versa, your basicly talking out of your ass trying to justify yourself only making yourself look more retarted then what you are already are, please stop while your ahead.

  16. #15
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    i'm a nin who plays whm(both 75), Having multiple jobs at 75 does not mean you suck at whatever job you also have.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag