Thread: NEW NMS     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

NEW NMS

I'll be back in the USA like this wednesdayish... and wana add some more NMs... but being 2 weeks away from the game or more now... i need some help

the 3 BC99 NMs need to be added... yes i agree... and list what else and the point value you think they should get.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Waraxe Beak - 30 points

Gration-6 points IMO

Need to add the KSBCNMs and maybe Divine Might.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

New Ram HNM and Toreador's Cape HNM.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I remember Bert mentioning adding stuff like Dynamis Bosses to HNM list. While they aren't really HNMs, clearing Dynamis as a single(No team ups) LS would constitute as a Big Kill point(s). After all it does, take same effort as it does with Gods/HNMs, if not more.

Dynamis-Xarcabard - 10 points
    Dynamis-Beacidine - 7 points
    Dynamis-Windhurst - 5 Points (It is harder than other cities imo)
    Dynamis-Jeuno - 3 points
    Dynamis-Bastok - 3 points
    Dynamis-San d'Oria - 3 points

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefald
    Waraxe Beak - 30 points
    Ooo, this means I could solo myself some massive points :D

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

LoL Would Maat constitute as an HNM? XD

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Dynamis lord 15 points, simply because it takes massive effort to get to him, clearing all other D's, and Actually killing him before he kills you.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nah, I think Dynamis zone should constitute as a single HNM kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    LoL Would Maat constitute as an HNM? XD
    For me it should XD haven't tried that bastard a 3rd time yet, getting annoyed.

Also having R0 atm so I'm pretty pissed off, it makes farming more of a chore -.-

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Aratharn Xiv
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Nah, I think Dynamis zone should constitute as a single HNM kill.
    I like the idea of Dynamis also on Big Kills but Dynamis - Xarcabard only 10 points? If this is limited to only LS's that solo Dynamis (no teaming up) then I would put Dynamis - Xarcabard in the 15-20 point range

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nah, I didn't mean for those points to be exact points, I just posted amount of points to show difficulty levels to other Dynamis zones.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I don't think Dynamis should be on bigkills, because it's geared towards a 64 person limit whereas HNMs are geared towards an 18 person limit. It's hard to compare, and it's just a completely different situation from HNM encounters.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

what's up with the point values anyway

cassie is 3 points yet vivian is 2.

ungur (is it even an "hnm"?) is 2 points yet bune is 1.

cemetary cherry is worth 3 points yet behemoth is worth 1, despite cherry being easier to claim and kill, and drops a less desirable item than behemoth.

lumberjack is on the list yet alkyoneus and a bunch of other high level nms aren't.

imo everything on the list now that is worth 3 points and below should be worth 1, and most everything else subtract 2 from the point value, except kirin which should subtract 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefald
    what's up with the point values anyway
    cassie is 3 points yet vivian is 2.
    ungur (is it even an "hnm"?) is 2 points yet bune is 1.
    cemetary cherry is worth 3 points yet behemoth is worth 1, despite cherry being easier to claim and kill, and drops a less desirable item than behemoth.
    lumberjack is on the list yet alkyoneus and a bunch of other high level nms aren't.
    imo everything on the list now that is worth 3 points and below should be worth 1, and most everything else subtract 2 from the point value, except kirin which should subtract 3.
    hmm. the reason cassie is more is because it's more competitive. ungur vs bune, i think ungur is 2 because of how frustrating it is to pop, bune is 1 because of how nobody ever hunts it. i guess this could vary by server but i don't think we're going to try to factor that in because we're not trying to be scientific enough to have that much precision. i don't think those need changing, but the cherry/behemoth thing is pretty odd, i think we can change it.

also adding Alkyoneus seems like a good idea. and as for uniformly reducing all the point values, i don't think we'll ever do that. getting a high maximum point value is cool 8) and future NMs that are perhaps harder than vrtra could be like a 20 or something. if it ever gets out of control we could do uniform reduction, or maybe we can set the standard for the craziest NM in FFXI at one time at 15, though i don't like the idea that everything on there now will be 1 in a few years thanx for the suggestions tho. changes soon~

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

adding all of the new pop nms would be good, bc99s should be also, with the turtle being worth the most points due to its insane regen, i dont think that alkyonis (sp) should be added, i mean, if its easily duoable at 75, i dont think it should be an accomplishment for an entire ls, but then again i could be wrong. ouryu should be added, due to his difficulty and the rarity of the enm item to spawn him.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bune is camped to hell on Lakshmi. So is pretty much any NM that drops a high gil item.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

a lot of the nms on the list are duoable at 75, serket, ada, behe, cassie, loo

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

CC has like 10x the HP of VV.. but VV has potential (very sleepable) adds.

i still say CC is harder.

That Enhancing Sword is seriously overrated for the price it's at currently on Fairy (14m+ wtf!?).

It's only useable via one job, people who I know that have one say it's good, but definately not even remotely close in terms of worth to that price. Yeah I hear that the drop is pretty bad, but Bune isn't something that requires a gross amount of people to kill anyway -.- Also, the level to use that sword is also quite late in the game too, really gotta wonder why in hell it sells so high.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag