Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Thread: uggalepih pendant?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    uggalepih pendant?

    anyone knows how to activate the latent from uggalepih pendant? it's the neck piece dropped from that new poppable tonberry HNM. the latent effect is magic attack bonus, without number.

    I heard about mp%, I also heard about any job besides BLM RDM, anyone can confirm?

  2. #2
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    I heard that the more Tonberry hate you have the more damage it does, capping out at +10% damage. Not sure if I believe that or not as it's pretty elaborate but at the same time plausible...

  3. #3
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    10% is too godly, compared to puny 7 elemental skills or 3 int o.O

  4. #4
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    10% is too godly, compared to puny 7 elemental skills or 3 int o.O
    That would be like NQ elemental staves.

  5. #5
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5

    JP friend with pendent says when your MP is 50% or less it is active.

  6. #6
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    latent activates when mp is <50%, and m.atk bonus given is current mp/100 or something like that.

  7. #7
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    ah, cool, finally taru get advantage on something, that racist within is pretty bad to taru =(

  8. #8
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,574
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    you're being sarcastic, right?

  9. #9
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    racist within o_o-p

  10. #10
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    29
    BG Level
    1

    Well we spawned it tonight on Lakshmi! Killed 5 of them. 4 normal knives, 1 +1 knife. 1st 2 spawns, no drop, So I switched from summoner to thief, for the TH2. The last 3 spawns the necklace dropped every time, the 4th spawn was the +1 which supposedly is a guranteed drop.
    I didn't have fraps on, but the necklace looks like a star necklace icon, its rare.
    We are unsure if its by the 50% mana when the latent kicks in, but it seemed to be somewhat correct. Our blackmages 2 of them got it, 1 rdm got it. Are testing it as we speak.
    Last I saw thunder 4, hit a normal cryptonberry for 1,142, then when 50% mana, damage was 1,208.
    I was dual boxing, so you don't see myself on bard also I believe
    Here are some ss's, enjoy.

  11. #11
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    70
    BG Level
    2
    FFXIV Character
    Garion Vale
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Just did this with Rokub aka Leonlin and all. Very fun fight lol except for the <Death> spell that is.

    Two of our Blm's including myself have tested out the Magic Atk. Bonus of the necklace and found it to be around +7 or +8. It adds more dmg then the Republic Circlet or Zenith mitts but it does not activate till after 50% MP. I can confirm this as i have done it myself. It does not however add more dmg then the sorcerors ring so its someone around +7 or +8. According to the other Blm in our linkshell it Adds more dmg then his genie weskit as well so it seem +8 might be more likly. Very nice adition to any mage job. +20 MP for the Smn and Whm, and a nice +MAB for the Blm and Rdm.

    Now if only the pop items wern't such a crappy drop ; ;

  12. #12
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Two of our Blm's including myself have tested out the Magic Atk. Bonus of the necklace and found it to be around +7 or +8. It adds more dmg then the Republic Circlet or Zenith mitts but it does not activate till after 50% MP. I can confirm this as i have done it myself. It does not however add more dmg then the sorcerors ring so its someone around +7 or +8. According to the other Blm in our linkshell it Adds more dmg then his genie weskit as well so it seem +8 might be more likly.
    That's some seriously great info, thanks.

  13. #13
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    ah, cool, finally taru get advantage on something, that racist within is pretty bad to taru =(
    Because having the highest INT and MP in the game is certainly not an advantage. >_>

  14. #14
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,574
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    not to mention it's like 300 more base mp and 20 more base int at 75...

  15. #15
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    no no I don't mean job benefit, but something like spirit within (universal ws) and that freaking door that requires weight to pass, galka can pass it alone but not taru? o_o-p I suggest we make a room that only taru can enter, make the entrace so small

  16. #16
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,663
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    >ah, cool, finally taru get advantage on something, that racist within is pretty bad to taru =(

    Yeah I feel so sorry for all those taru mages having more int and mp then any other race.


    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38...o/000026e8.gif

  17. #17
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    180
    BG Level
    3

    race stats is very balanced >_>

    lower view can also be a slight problem. But i finally found what taru universally good at, it's glitching, like airship glith and usually rock, taru are better on those ^^

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    race stats is very balanced >_>

    lower view can also be a slight problem. But i finally found what taru universally good at, it's glitching, like airship glith and usually rock, taru are better on those ^^
    They also make great soccer balls to kick off Tu'Lia

  19. #19
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

    cause everyone wants to get up on those rocks and airship handrails

  20. #20

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,536
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybaster
    no no I don't mean job benefit, but something like spirit within (universal ws) and that freaking door that requires weight to pass, galka can pass it alone but not taru? o_o-p I suggest we make a room that only taru can enter, make the entrace so small
    like an oven door? mmmmm roast taru.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Pendant Compass wut?
    By Cantide~ in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2009-07-24, 11:53
  2. Uggalepih Pendent
    By Ruffles in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2007-02-16, 12:31
  3. Aggro through Prelate key door in Uggalepih
    By Rheya in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2007-01-10, 20:51