Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 249
  1. #141
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    562
    BG Level
    5

    http://www.fatesealers.com/images/ArmadaHauberk2.PNG

    Thats one of 2 on the server, the other belongs to Arthars.

    Theres a cursed dalmatica -1 on the server but i dont think its been uncursed. Theres also a cursed cuirass -1, the guy who made it lvled pld to 75 after he made and it and is trying to get the abj now,

  2. #142
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    48
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    Who're you cocacola I haven't seen a cocacola on Hades D: o.o

    Kalistia has a lot of the -1 cursed pieces... Screenshots from years back show her with all HQ bodies in bazaar except Armada.

    Hades I *think* has an Armada Hauberk about going by what a ls friend said... but I've never seen it.
    cos my Character name isnt Cocacola ? 8)

  3. #143
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    953
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocacola
    Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    Who're you cocacola I haven't seen a cocacola on Hades D: o.o

    Kalistia has a lot of the -1 cursed pieces... Screenshots from years back show her with all HQ bodies in bazaar except Armada.

    Hades I *think* has an Armada Hauberk about going by what a ls friend said... but I've never seen it.
    cos my Character name isnt Cocacola ? 8)

  4. #144
    atsuko
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by balthy
    I remember that day well, seemed to be some misunderstandings because Atty wasnt on, it was a friend from what i remember, and wanted to charge 30M, seemed reasonable, but had to pay them back later. Then just dropped the charge all together because they are friends, too bad its all gone now >< tis a shame
    I'll HQ another one !
    Btw, 2 cursed slacks-1 and a cursed mitts-1 for sale >.>;
    if anyone on Unicorn wants, /tell me ! Atsuko

  5. #145
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    48
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocacola
    Quote Originally Posted by Severance
    Who're you cocacola I haven't seen a cocacola on Hades D: o.o

    Kalistia has a lot of the -1 cursed pieces... Screenshots from years back show her with all HQ bodies in bazaar except Armada.

    Hades I *think* has an Armada Hauberk about going by what a ls friend said... but I've never seen it.
    cos my Character name isnt Cocacola ? 8)
    I am no body tho .

  6. #146
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Valefor has lots.

    Kaiser Cuirasses - I know of 3, all uncursed.
    Armada Hauberks - I know of 2, both uncursed.
    Cursed Harness +1 - I know of 2, 1 uncursed the other not yet.
    Cursed Dalmatica +1 - I know of 2, both uncursed.
    Cursed Togi +1 - I know of 1, not sure if it's uncursed yet was made a few days ago by a friend of mine.

  7. #147
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    375
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Valefor has lots.

    Kaiser Cuirasses - I know of 3, all uncursed.
    Armada Hauberks - I know of 2, both uncursed.
    Cursed Harness +1 - I know of 2, 1 uncursed the other not yet.
    Cursed Dalmatica +1 - I know of 2, both uncursed.
    Cursed Togi +1 - I know of 1, not sure if it's uncursed yet was made a few days ago by a friend of mine.
    Don't mean to derail this. Reply in PMs if you like.

    I know of only of one Armada on a JP Taru (Forgot name).
    Who created the HQ Togi?

  8. #148
    Love-God among men.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,580
    BG Level
    7

    Yap and Exellen have Armada Hauberks
    Fulio, that RareEx PLD and ? have Kaiser Cuirass
    Lostsoul has one Hecatomb +1, don't know who has the other
    Pirorin has one Dalmatica +1, other sold on AH so I don't know who has it
    Sempronia crafted the Togi, Chucho uncursed it.

  9. #149
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    Yap and Exellen have Armada Hauberks
    Fulio, that RareEx PLD and ? have Kaiser Cuirass
    Lostsoul has one Hecatomb +1, don't know who has the other
    Pirorin has one Dalmatica +1, other sold on AH so I don't know who has it
    Sempronia crafted the Togi, Chucho uncursed it.
    ? = Sieda
    I don't know who has the other Harness+1 either, I just know I've seen it.

  10. #150
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    375
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    Yap and Exellen have Armada Hauberks
    Fulio, that RareEx PLD and ? have Kaiser Cuirass
    Lostsoul has one Hecatomb +1, don't know who has the other
    Pirorin has one Dalmatica +1, other sold on AH so I don't know who has it
    Sempronia crafted the Togi, Chucho uncursed it.
    ? = Sieda
    + Hammod

  11. #151
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,016
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kooldac
    Quote Originally Posted by divisortheory
    Quote Originally Posted by thestalkmore
    Yap and Exellen have Armada Hauberks
    Fulio, that RareEx PLD and ? have Kaiser Cuirass
    Lostsoul has one Hecatomb +1, don't know who has the other
    Pirorin has one Dalmatica +1, other sold on AH so I don't know who has it
    Sempronia crafted the Togi, Chucho uncursed it.
    ? = Sieda
    + Hammod
    Yea, of course I know about Hammod :wink: He's the "RareEX PLD" mentioned though. I was just filling in the question mark. BTW I've never actually seen Sieda's cuirass, but this is what Fulio told me when I asked him if he had the only one on the server (before Hammod got his).

  12. #152
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6
    BG Level
    0

    All i have and proud :D
    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8003/heca13yv.jpg

    On my server ive seen 1 Crimson Body +1
    Also a dude with full Kaiser
    Also seen like 2 Heca bodys+1

  13. #153
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    97
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by amidamaru
    All i have and proud :D
    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8003/heca13yv.jpg

    On my server ive seen 1 Crimson Body +1
    Also a dude with full Kaiser
    Also seen like 2 Heca bodys+1
    Get some new earrings.

  14. #154
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilik
    http://www.fatesealers.com/images/ArmadaHauberk2.PNG

    Thats one of 2 on the server, the other belongs to Arthars.

    Theres a cursed dalmatica -1 on the server but i dont think its been uncursed. Theres also a cursed cuirass -1, the guy who made it lvled pld to 75 after he made and it and is trying to get the abj now,
    Sakhee has Blood Body ...
    Pekoe is goind for full E.abj HQ ...
    Taubant is the guy going for -1 cuirass ...

  15. #155
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,010
    BG Level
    7

    There's a cursed mail -1 in a bazaar right now for 80 mil, first i've seen.

  16. #156
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Desklamp
    Quote Originally Posted by amidamaru
    All i have and proud :D
    http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8003/heca13yv.jpg

    On my server ive seen 1 Crimson Body +1
    Also a dude with full Kaiser
    Also seen like 2 Heca bodys+1
    Get some new earrings.
    And a new mainhand.

  17. #157
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    25
    BG Level
    1

  18. #158
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by NuJersIsh
    Now if SE just made vit and defense matter...

    Congrats to Lei version 2, anyway. Now he just needs Excal and Aegis!

  19. #159
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyylya
    There's a cursed mail -1 in a bazaar right now for 80 mil, first i've seen.
    I've had one sent back from the AH for 30m like 5 straight times now.

    still have it, make offer lolz

  20. #160
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by NuJersIsh
    He finally got a kaiser hat, eh? Did that make Gregzee emo? lol.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how much is moon sash on your server
    By Alow in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2006-08-31, 06:54