Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Giant Bird Feathers     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Giant Bird Feathers

    50k+ a stack.

    I hope you die in a fire.

  2. #2
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    farm them yourself and sell them.

  3. #3

    Or you could just jack the prices of icarus wings even higher then they are already.

    Not sure what the price of feathers are but wings are 17K each on Lakshmi. Only thing worse is silent oil which is now sitting around 18K/stack.

  4. #4

    just be glad you're dealing in g. bird feathers and not plumes >_>

  5. #5
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides
    just be glad you're dealing in g. bird feathers and not plumes >_>
    hahaha

    GOD HELP ME

    that was a fun few levels

  6. #6

    yea...orz...
    At least I did those levels with plumes @180k/stack. Now they're 300+

  7. #7
    Guest

    And i threw all the big feather birds away when I get them.

  8. #8
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    265
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    yea...orz...
    At least I did those levels with plumes @180k/stack. Now they're 300+
    300k when I capped on them ;;

  9. #9
    Guest

    orz @ plumes..
    360k+ on Carbuncle (>_<)・・・

  10. #10

    Feathers and Plumes aren't too hard to farm if you know where to go.... >.>

  11. #11

    <_> not liek anyone can solo big birds anywhere but misareaux

  12. #12
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides
    <_> not liek anyone can solo big birds anywhere but misareaux
    Is that sarcasm? Yes there are other spots.

  13. #13

    Can kill diatrymas and phorusrhacos in the deserts pretty easy too, but their spawn points are spread out a lot compared to misereaux.

  14. #14
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Can kill diatrymas and phorusrhacos in the deserts pretty easy too, but their spawn points are spread out a lot compared to misereaux.
    Perytons too! :D

  15. #15

    cockatrice right outside jeuno too.. steal and drop feathers O.o

  16. #16
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5

    Bismarck price~
    giant bird feathers 36k
    giant bird plumes 120k

  17. #17
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by mademine
    Or you could just jack the prices of icarus wings even higher then they are already.

    Not sure what the price of feathers are but wings are 17K each on Lakshmi. Only thing worse is silent oil which is now sitting around 18K/stack.
    I keep the my price near 25-30k on my silent oils.

    /pets asura's economy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag