Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 185
  1. #41
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    end of the story mako

    ok iam done do what ever u want to do. doo it that is end of the story ok

  2. #42
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    132
    BG Level
    3

    there is no DONE until you send me my peacock charm back...

  3. #43
    Die
    Die is offline
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    how about you two talk on vent and end this drama?

    you both suck as Rangers btw,,

  4. #44
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    154
    BG Level
    3

    Re: lol makojin

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiresoul
    hahahaha hahahahahaha makojin i see my money back u will get the chram ok this deal u want me to tell how much gil i need for you 1 5.5mil when use the chram ok 1 gloves worth 2mil the one war /drk /thf bst can u ok hellfire +1 ok and anopther 4.7mil ok and 750k for o hat thing cluster ok what elsa u need to know tell me what do u need now looser
    CHRAM CHRAM CHRAM CHRAM
    fixed

  5. #45
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    132
    BG Level
    3

    you're cool. post on a handle if you are on Bahamut, because the DIE on bahamut is japanese.

    pussy ass faggot.

    I think 9~10 M is fair estimate of everything vampiresoul has helped me with. Send my peacock charm, i'll trade you 10M right now. And next time, don't give shit to people and say they can have it, then take it back, because honestly this GIL ISNT FUCKING yours once you gave it to me.

    But i don't want your dirty ass gil.

  6. #46
    Die
    Die is offline
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    i'm waiting for Die to quit, but he said maybe stay 2~3 years,,,

    i'm still waiting though..

  7. #47
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    iam in vent iam not going to write anything about ok here ok thiat is it for me

  8. #48
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    132
    BG Level
    3

    i just traded 10,000,000 to vampi, he canceled.

  9. #49
    Die
    Die is offline
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    someone get a calculator in the vent fast fast ; ;

    none of them can do additonal and subtraction /laugh

  10. #50
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    132
    BG Level
    3

    he wants 17M now.

    vampi sell the charm for 30, take 17M, give me 13M. the end.

  11. #51
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    I think the only people still reading this is Daman, Vampi, and Tengoku. Can we end this fucking thread already.. someone lock it before it reaches page 20 of:

    Tengoku -- ok now he wants 20 million

    Vampiresoul -- HAHAHAHAHA

    Tengoku -- now he doesnt want any money.

    Vampiresoul -- HAHAHAHA

    Tengoku -- Why are you laughing?

    Vampiresoul -- HAHAHAHA

  12. #52
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    132
    BG Level
    3

    <~ going to play tibia while waits for Peacock Charm to sell.

  13. #53
    Die
    Die is offline
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    u dump?
    i was the only one laughing, both of them are barking

  14. #54
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    18
    BG Level
    1

    your can this makojin 0 gil

    not ever 1 gil hahahahaha sorry everone for drame thing in fams please forgive me for this thing ok :D

  15. #55
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    132
    BG Level
    3

    Vampiresoul, are you saying you aren't going to give me my 13M when it sells ?

  16. #56
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    406
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I doubt HP will let you join after all this shit lol

    Plus i bet 1 of the people you knows name begins with a y and ends with a y

  17. #57
    Akiro
    Guest

    ya5y lattit5anath wayed

  18. #58
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4

    What is the big deal with the Chram anyway Vampire?

    You rmt like a mother fucker anyway, give his Chram back and go rmt one for yourself, and while your at it rmt yourself so fuckin skills and english lessons.

  19. #59
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    Daman, don't fucking say that I'd be no where without vampi or you. You're not the only people that helped me when I came back. Explorer, Slone, Holy, Aleta, Tukimi, Elhaym, Serena, Onikaze, BLUD, many others helped me out along the way. Don't be so cocky. I'm not completely skill-less. Remember, I had a 75WHM 57NIN 57SMN that I leveled up all by myself without you guys. I seriously doubt I'd still be lv.50 after 6 months, especially as a BRD. Everyone <3s a BRD.

    MEN I SWEAR TO GOD. Go ahead.. continue to talk shit about NAs in ventrilo. I don't care. You guys are giving me a headache. Work it out however the hell you want. This isn't my fight. You guys don't listen to anything I say anyways.

    I think it's time for my fucking medicine. I'm outta here. Too sick for all this bs.

  20. #60
    Die
    Die is offline
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    the gimp him m(_ _)m

    i'll kill you Daman, nobody say this to my Mithra~~~

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast