Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level

CoP Mission 6-4 "One to Be Feared"

My CoP Static has finally arrived to this (Incredibly Tough) BC after a month and a half or so's work.

We are planning to go as this PT setup:

NIN DRK (subbing NIN) BLM BLM BRD(me) WHM

The WHM from my COP Static told me that he talked to a friend that said Elegy and Mambo are a god send for this fight, which I truly believe.

My question is this:
    Do you guys think this is a good setup for this BC? Good chance that we will win? Any tips?

LazyShell
    BG Level

this is the 45 minute BC right? if so, then that party looks pretty good.

if there is any chance one of the blms could go rdm, you'd be a lot safer also. refresh + mage slow + quick dispel timer are incredibly useful.

i did this bc a few days ago for a friend of mine, 5 of us had it beat and he needed it. we went drg(guy who needed it) nin nin brd rdm whm. won fairly easily, even with an overall lack of damage.

also i'd advise getting some CCB polymers for the last 10% of the last part... very helpful.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I'm scared Bori, I'm scared

(Zihn <3!)

Zihn is already in The Garden of Ru'hmet.

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I know, we talked about that yesterday~ :D

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Llane

yup and hopefully tonight we finish cop till next update in 2010

Bah, I wanna get into Grand Palace of Hu'xzoi and The Garden of Ru'hmet. My LS leader(Mtangel, also the leader of the CoP party) isn't in any particular rush so is putting it on last priority, Manaswordzero views story line and cutscenes as a burden and only cares about material things, and since there isn't much of that in Sea, he doesn't care for missions. BLM has a new job and can only play really on weekends, BRD joined Orderofthebluegartr and has LS events on sunday(also have LS events on Sunday in Tomodachi, so moot point there), and there hasn't been a saturday since then that can work with the paladin's schedule.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Bah, I wanna get into Grand Palace of Hu'xzoi and The Garden of Ru'hmet. My LS leader(Mtangel, also the leader of the CoP party) isn't in any particular rush so is putting it on last priority, Manaswordzero views story line and cutscenes as a burden and only cares about material things, and since there isn't much of that in Sea, he doesn't care for missions. BLM has a new job and can only play really on weekends, BRD joined Orderofthebluegartr and has LS events on sunday(also have LS events on Sunday in Tomodachi, so moot point there), and there hasn't been a saturday since then that can work with the paladin's schedule.
    The thing is the storyline is great for the CoP missions. The problem is that you run around for three hours with bullshit, do a neigh-impossible BC, then reach a locked door with a message "Ha ha assholes! No more story for 3 more months!" >_>

I'd be happier getting there now then I would just waiting outside in Al'Taieu. At least the locked door means I'd be ready to see new content when it comes out.

Edit: Besides, I'm missing story line -.-. The most recent patch that unlocked the BC fight and the cutscene that followed seemed to yield the least amount of complaints out of all the CoP patches I've seen so far, so that must mean the cutscene is really good. Ah well, guess sometime within the year there will be a workable saturday to do a mission on .

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Llane

the cutseen was awsome :D

too bad next update is god knows when

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Sekkite... do I really have to tell you what I want to say or you can take a hint?

Calm down Hirronimus. If Oblivion doesn't want to join you I'll still help. I gave him the URL to the forum though.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was simply gonna say that our statik will help you get there, but guess you didn't take the hint.

What you said could of been interpreted in more then one way Hirro

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Obl...where!?

/jotsdowntonagobllaterontoday.