JOFFFTTT lets play Tribes2 during maintenence.
my name is {Hunter} SOADdicted, and i'll probably be on Miami Vehichles or w/e server has the most people.
JOFFFTTT lets play Tribes2 during maintenence.
my name is {Hunter} SOADdicted, and i'll probably be on Miami Vehichles or w/e server has the most people.
I wonder if they added Tetra Master for when Servers are down and for us to stay together.![]()
Originally Posted by Pinball
i did, on monday.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82...77/pelican.jpg
Stop whoring the forums, and AIM me!!
133 bouncesOriginally Posted by Kwijiboe
Edit: 275 - This game stupid but fun
Bananas ripen at room temperature, they are usually well ripened when they have small black spots, once you place them in the fridge, the cold stops the ripening process. The skin turns black, but the fruit inside stays at the point of ripeness at which you placed them in the fridge. They are good for a few days after that.
and Literati > all other Yahoo! games
I'll play Literati LOL @.@
I have no life I swear >.>
that's what i was trying to sayOriginally Posted by Almaa
just wanted to clarify that bananas need to be ripened outside of the fridge before you put them in
Originally Posted by Kwijiboe
Camping Adaman against like 900 JP's.....yay
156 bounces 22050 score...and my mouse decided to take a shitfit >_<