Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 79 of 79

Thread: Pwned Drama +1     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortibody
    Your LS got....

    I'm a url newb

    On another note, I'm pregnant and I swear Ciechi did it.
    Paternity test on BG Forum later tonight.
    Hey. Hey, hey. No posting off topic.

    And that topic is "Septimus as the Minster of Galkas".

  2. #62
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    40
    BG Level
    1

    Sorry sorry
    Motion to nominate Septimus as Minister of Galkas...

  3. #63
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    I think he already noiminated himself anyway. Besides, I'm Elvaan, therefore, I don't care the outcome XD

  4. #64
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    40
    BG Level
    1

    Yeah but only I, Judicator of the Tarus can ever nominate anyone to rule over the Galkas.

    Actually its really sad how the Hume treat the Galka.

  5. #65
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Oh I have a feeling, from the impressions I've got, he wouldn't be treating them poorly <.< Well, hrm, debateable possibly @.@

  6. #66
    Forum Donator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    597
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    -wrong topic sorry-

  7. #67
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,325
    BG Level
    6

    Well sorry for being the first post in like 4 pages to be related to the main topic, but oh well.

    I tried leaving the LS in peace, and continued to chat with many people from it in game and on the forums, I'm not sure why you guys decided to ban me instead of finding out who posted this topic. But whatever.

    Asze, I don't know when it happened, but it seems you have changed. I'm not sure what Kasber did to make you hate him so much, but he was easily one of the most unselfish people in the LS, and the only one who seemed to help everyone, instead of just the "inner circle". I'm not sure when you got so arrogant, but you were alot cooler back when we met in the Dunes. Anyway, I agree this doesn't belong here, but it seems Kazoku banned half the people involved in this discussion, so someone felt it needed to be continued.

    <3 Aislinn + Kasber, you guys are awesome.

  8. #68
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    40
    BG Level
    1

    So anyways back to the Real conversation, Galkas should definitely rise up and take over Bastok. Sandoria doesn't have anyone living with them, send the Humes there!

  9. #69
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Sorry, the bagpipe city is Elvaan-onry, no other race >O

  10. #70
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Taru will one day rule you all, you just wait and see.

  11. #71
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    Taru will one day rule you all, you just wait and see.
    At the rate I vault them off the airship and Tu'Lia? I don't think so >O

  12. #72
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Lmfao, you bastard. ; ;

  13. #73
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    290
    BG Level
    4

    Kasber :D . You guys should've asked us before you took him in. He reminds me of another pld that have also left our LS recently. I don't know what's with our linkshell's luck with plds, some of the greediest members that we've gotten over the months all play the same job. I'm starting to see a trend building here.

  14. #74
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    194
    BG Level
    3

    Dear Septimus,
    ive sent a request letter to SE, asking that a galka should get a tux since they only males and cat's get wedding dresses. i hope you support me in this ill let u know how it went when i get a reply.

  15. #75
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    watapost. even though i didnt read anything except for the first sentence, i say i should just post here for no reason to see what happens.

  16. #76
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilmaster
    Dear Septimus,
    ive sent a request letter to SE, asking that a galka should get a tux since they only males and cat's get wedding dresses. i hope you support me in this ill let u know how it went when i get a reply.
    I think that males should get tuxedos since the females get wedding dresses, it's only fair. Plus it would be funny to see people fighting in a top hat and spats.

  17. #77
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    I'd like that idea too since it'd like be a Clothcraft recipie and I could make a killing in selling the final product :D Lilac Corsage = ~300k on Fairy, and that's not the HQ version <.<

  18. #78
    kasber
    Guest

    lmfao this shit is to funny, im glad i only have access to a comp as much as I do. Thank God for playing on PS2 now. I would have posted this on the Kazoku site but someone was so smart and banned the computer instead of forum names... /clap.

    Oh and Asz if your reading this, which I'm sure you still check to see if anything has been posted. It's funny to talk to some of my friends in BG and find out that you were never even considered, and you turning them down is a dream lol. Most of them who have been there for a long time don't even remember you asking to join - nevermind "turning them down."

    Now as for the Byakko fight, idk how you planned on killing him with one SC when he still had 1/2 his HP. And as for you being a better tank than myself or whomever, dont make me laugh. If you're a better tank why you still playing the game off Tony's rep? No one knows you, no one gives a shit about you, so get a clue. Oh and from now on when I go to Faust I'll make sure all the tanks who are soooo uber-1337 stand in the back of everyone, and voke after 3-4 people die.... because I guess that's how the good tanks do it huh?

    You don't know how I was in the past playing this game if you think I have an attitude now. I'm nothing like I was, you saw the nice Kasber. If you even knew me back then, I'd shut you and your little crew up faster than your jaw would hit the floor. 1/2 your "friends" sent me /tell's laughing at you and telling me how much of a bitch you become, and how everyone thinks you're a joke. By the way, I'm sure you already know that if Tony does quit, then you're fucked. You won't get into another ls because you will have no one to leech off of. Most of the members in that ls will be taken in - shit i know what ls' want which ppl from that shell already. You will most likely quit because no one wants someone who is going to do nothing for a ls - and that "great attitude" you have - which only is saved for friends, won't save you then. A ls is to help one another not just the ppl who kiss your ass and and pretend to believe what they tell you because it's what you want to hear.

    As for my attitude in that ls, I guess helping everyone is a crime, but at least im not a bitch that had to step down as a sack holder because he finally saw himself unfit to fulfill that role when the leader put him in his place in front of the whole linkshell... go take the pearl off and /weep.

    So w/e, this is my piece. This does not refelct any opinion of anyone else or any other LS... this is personal, and I do expect Asz's infamous attempt-to-be-witty response. But my prediction, he's got nothing. He either will say he isn't going to waste his time (aka... he can't think of a response, period.) or he'll try to dig up whatever he can to see if it can even hold a flame to the issue.

  19. #79
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    Wall o' Text

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Dragons Aery Drama!!!
    By Mindx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2005-07-09, 13:26
  2. OMG UNGUR + FF + BG + POS DRAMA -sidenote aspid
    By Bikwin in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 2005-06-09, 07:18
  3. Why can't Bahamut have this sort of drama?
    By Mifaco in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-04-24, 04:08