+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Demosthenes11

Maybe one of you can help me D:

This sucks. A few weeks ago, I zoned into Ru'Aun Gardens and my computer froze. I thought I got hacked. I whiped HD and all that fun stuff, but still, every time I zone into Ru'Aun Gardens, ffxi freezes. I have to call my friend and have him log me on and through to the shrine, which is painfully annoying.
    Not sure if anyone might know what is wrong. I sent the problem in an email to POL, and they said they would look into it. I have no changed any hardware, and I used to be able to zone in there fine.

Please Help, I need to level ><

Demosthenes11

Also, my music is constantly lagging in the game, which is just as annoying ><

that happened to someone in one of my old LS's. Turned out to simply be his virus scanner.

I'm not saying that IS the problem, but it was a similar experience.

Re: Maybe one of you can help me D:

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    This sucks. A few weeks ago, I zoned into Ru'Aun Gardens and my computer froze. I thought I got hacked. I whiped HD and all that fun stuff, but still, every time I zone into Ru'Aun Gardens, ffxi freezes. I have to call my friend and have him log me on and through to the shrine, which is painfully annoying.
    Not sure if anyone might know what is wrong. I sent the problem in an email to POL, and they said they would look into it. I have no changed any hardware, and I used to be able to zone in there fine.

Please Help, I need to level ><
    Remember when you wouldn't return that cash to the person who overpaid? This is Karma. Sucks doesn't it?

All I have to say is you got what you deserved, aren't you so happy you kept that pixelized monetary unit now? Loser

Demosthenes11

oO oO oO

The dude never even asked for his gil back, an I have no idea who it was since when I checked price history, it was already gone. As I already said, I have overbid on something and didnt cry like a little girl.

And this started happening way before. =P
    I just need help ;; I hear its a fairly common problem =\

Akiro

your crying like a little girl now arn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    your crying like a little girl now arn't you.

hahahahahaha <3

oO oO oO

The dude never even asked for his gil back, an I have no idea who it was since when I checked price history, it was already gone. As I already said, I have overbid on something and didnt cry like a little girl.

And this started happening way before. =P
    I just need help ;; I hear its a fairly common problem =\
    1) You don't have to be asked for money back to do a favor and return it
    2) No idea who it is - last I checked this wasn't in your original story, therefore, I'm calling the bluff.
    3) As Akiro said, you're crying like a little girl now
    4) Overbidding is a fairly common mistake as well

Sorry, you FAIL

Loser

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

OH OH whats the story, do tell
    how much did the bidder bid and what item?

Demosthenes11

lol, im serious, I have no idea who bought it

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    That's where I got em :D
    And no, I am not returning the gil. Someone payed for em, done deal. I have overpayed quite a bit of gil before. Did I cry like a little girl and demand it back? no.
    I can't wait until you ask for help some day and people refuse to give it to you simply over this reason. I only say that because people on this server do that when it occurs. Yeah, we all need cash badly, but if you can't earn it honestly, it'll only come back to bite you in your ass.

Akiro

lol, im serious, I have no idea who bought it
    we don't know how to fix your problem we swear

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by 2D
    And no, I am not returning the gil. Someone payed for em, done deal. I have overpayed quite a bit of gil before. Did I cry like a little girl and demand it back? no.
    I can't wait until you ask for help some day and people refuse to give it to you simply over this reason. I only say that because people on this server do that when it occurs. Yeah, we all need cash badly, but if you can't earn it honestly, it'll only come back to bite you in your ass.
    How does this show I know who payed for it? D:
    Nice to see people can't get passed elementary problems and help someone out on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by 2D
    How does this show I know who payed for it? D:
    Nice to see people can't get passed elementary problems and help someone out on these boards.
    Do you like eating your own words or are you just fucking stupid?

Hypocrite~

Demosthenes11

Holy crap
    The person neer asked for gil back and I have no idea who it was you dyslexic fool. YOu are trying to make drama outa nothing, quit tryin to be a super hero.

Akiro

well stop asking for help with your problems, cause if we havent told you how to fix it by now well then guess what we arnt going to help you at all.

Holy crap
    The person neer asked for gil back and I have no idea who it was you dyslexic fool. YOu are trying to make drama outa nothing, quit tryin to be a super hero.
    Going into Grammar Nazi mode

"The person never asked for gil back, and I have no idea who it was you dyslexic fool. You are trying to make drama out of nothing, quit trying to be a super hero."

Also, the use of "dyslexic" makes no sense whatsoever; I'd assume you'd know the actual meaning of it, but obviously not. Lastly, not trying to be a super hero, I'm just calling you out on the karma that bit you in the ass just like I said it would. Fucker

Edit: You're also missing the point on giving something back REGARDLESS IF ASKED OR NOT. I could make a really good reference right now to demean your mentality, but it could potentially offend many others so I will refrain.

In short, you're fucking stupid.

Demosthenes11

lol, I know there is no way to prove on the internet one thing or another, but if there was, I would show you my freshman report card from a few years ago. A in calculus as a freshman...hmmm....
    And I am sorry I do not type like an essay on message boards, I do not have OCD. I was using dyslexic in the case of not being able to read. And calling me kiddy names...you are a real man.
    Please, attempt to demean me, I need amusement.

holy shit...my pt leader just invited a war/drg...

Divert the topic completely, GG.

I could seriously care less what the hell you take at whatever grade/age. Back when I was in school we also had one of those people identical to that, while we were Seniors in HS, he was a Junior in College.

Fact: He lacked more social capability than anyone I have ever met. Reason? He never grew up around people his age to learn from mistakes, and to develop a set of common baseline morals.

For all I care you can take your Calculus book and ram it up your ass for a dildo. Keep responding, I'm so enthused by this I'm fapping over it, anyone else want to join me?

Demosthenes11

wow, I changed the topic? XD I just gotta..oh, excuse me, I just need to...defend my self when I am being attacked for no reason.

I have plenty of social skills. I have plenty of friends my age, as well as ones older than me. I do well in every speech I need to give as well.

BACK ON TOPIC:
    Doesn't look like anyone here will help me =P