Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 451
  1. #181
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    42
    BG Level
    1

    GM MPK'ing Killum by removing all his buff's including sneak and invis, in Ifrit's Cauldron isn't an abuse of power? kthxbailolomgrofl >.> So ignorant.

  2. #182
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4

    Wasn't that during a sudden spike in third party program use, teleporters, speed hacks, etc.? A lot of people were doing it at the time, I thought. I'm not entirely clear on the situation since my hard drive broke down during the time the GMs were mad to update FFXI to block third party program use (including windower). It sounded to me like the GMs decided to use Rustymetalll as the scapegoat and are after Killumtati (sp) next. If I'm not understanding the situation correctly, please correct me.

  3. #183
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4

    I bet darkwarrior is a GM

  4. #184
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    42
    BG Level
    1

    Nope, I believe this was long before NA community got a hold of these teleport things.

    http://www.bismarckbitchlist.com/forum/ ... c.php?t=64

    More than a month ago, which is a long while before the teleport things, so a GM just plain ol' tried to MPK Killum, and abused his power like that.

  5. #185
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Banning Rusty for CFH, using third party programs, and being a jackass is an abuse of power? kthxbye
    We've seen many CFH's elsewhere on the game with zero repercussions.
    I've seen numerous gilsellers using third party software, as well as JP's botting HNM's with third party software, with zero repercussions.
    You're a jackass, but I never knew that was punishable.

  6. #186
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    You all cry fucking bloody murder when this shit goes on, but when these 2 do it, you turn the other way.

    Fucking hypocrites.

  7. #187
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    Demosthenes11 wrote
    You all cry fucking bloody murder when this shit goes on, but when these 2 do it, you turn the other way.

    Fucking hypocrites
    i think you should

    [removed broken link]

  8. #188
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    You're mature

  9. #189
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    44
    BG Level
    1

  10. #190
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Can someone post that picture about arguing online is like competing in special olimpics?

  11. #191
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    Ha.. what nice timing on that picture.

  12. #192
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4

    [removed broken link]

  13. #193
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,989
    BG Level
    8

    [removed broken link]


  14. #194
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    /hurray

    What worries me tho, is how fast you've posted it Zaris. You got it saved on your comp or something?

  15. #195
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4

    I just remember that thread. There was an awsome clinton doing the thumbs up to 'I'd hit it' that really cracked me up.

    Also, since I'm at work, I'm pretty much on this forum 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (customer support is stressful but at least here I can cool down a bit).

  16. #196
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    I just remember that thread. There was an awsome clinton doing the thumbs up to 'I'd hit it' that really cracked me up.

    Also, since I'm at work, I'm pretty much on this forum 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (customer support is stressful but at least here I can cool down a bit).
    zomg Zaris my Toaster broke!!!! I'm a call you at wal-mart and yell at you over the phone about it!?!?!??!oneoneone111!!!!!









    (jk >.>)

  17. #197
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,008
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Dude. xD I just spent the last 30 minutes reading this entire thread, and I have one question.

    Rusty, will you have my babies?

    :3

  18. #198
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    179
    BG Level
    3

    Demosthenes11, Its obvious now you have no idea what the fuck is going on, at all.

    And calling me a "wigger" was cool,
    omfgmyfeelingshurtimgoingtocrynowboohoo

    Happy now? Is your pussy done bleeding? Glad I could help you get that out, but next time watch Dr.Phil fuck boy.

    The GM tryed to MPK me on [Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:53 am] lol, while we were playing legit. This is befor anything 3rd party was put into Rusty and I's plan. As for the "taking this too far" and the "tough guy" comments, you are entitled to your own opinion on the situation, but IMO calling there place of work is a long way from "taking this too far", and I do think I'm a "tough guy", as a matter of fact, I know I'm a tough guy. But lets be for real here, a "tough guy" online is nothing at all, everyone is 50 Cent behind there computer, it's nothing but a thing.

    And BTW, if you dont care for this situation just remember, your the one here posting about Rusty and I, I wouldnt waste my time running around forums and going agianst every post you made.

    You just got told, please dont even bother with a reply.

    Have a swell day.

  19. #199
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    oO

    To say I have no idea whats going on is stupid.
    Remember, you banned me from your BBL because I told you how it is, and you did not want to hear the truth

  20. #200
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    649
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    oO

    To say I have no idea whats going on is stupid.
    Remember, you banned me from your BBL because I told you how it is, and you did not want to hear the truth
    And YOU, only seem to hear the truth you want to hear.

    I'm guessing the reason you were banned was ebcause they were fed up that you didn't listen to the whole truth rather than only one side of it.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the GM's LOVE US
    By Stigmatas in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2005-10-27, 02:54
  2. Whats up with all these top 10 with 0 SS?...
    By Kenster in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2005-04-06, 15:17