Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 451
  1. #241
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,513
    BG Level
    7

    You're still a jackass.

    And I fucking rule at dings 8)

  2. #242
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    Demosthenes11 don't argue with them, dumb kids will always be dumb kids.

  3. #243
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Nah, just conflicting opinions is all

  4. #244
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    233
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I thought I told Darkwarrior to stop being a douchebag....

    Btw: You move out of your parents basment yet? kthxbye!

  5. #245
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    best.sig.ever.

  6. #246
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    159
    BG Level
    3

    If the lag on this boat wasn't so damn bad, i'd go back to the special olympics pic to quote it. Basically. Demo, until you can organize enough people to do this massive GM Call (which could be viewed as harassment as well, but I won't get into that) and E-Mail Strike, stay out of this.

    If you don't like Rusty and Killu, then that's fine, but don't shit on them for doing what many would love to do. Let them work. I respect them for making that effort in trying to get shit done.

    I know of these higher up LSs that Marc talks about, (being from Fairy), and i'd love to see the efforts of the Dynamic Duo bring about the end of these actions on not just mine, but every server.

    Again, let them work.

  7. #247
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1

    No still in the basement spamming the refresh button and squashing bugs.

  8. #248
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    703
    BG Level
    5

    Just keep making GM calls, however worthless they may seem.
    The answer is still not to harass the GMs.
    Until you get sent to GM jail for spamming Gm calls.

    Has anyone actually TRIED using the email thing with a bunch of people?
    Maybe if...say...1/5 of FF players sent in emails asking for the claim system to be revamped, they might do something.
    Yea, I wish that would work to but I highly doubt it will. Sure the suggestions things supposedly sends it directly to SE and not retarded GM`s but as someone said before- "Now we get to be ignored by SE and not just the GM`s"

  9. #249
    Genoslut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,849
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    We don't know that now do we :wink:
    How old are you?

    Because if you're over 18, I now know why I see so many kids dropping out of school.

  10. #250
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    ?
    Did I miss something?

  11. #251
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    16
    BG Level
    1

    How can people like AD have 18 members at serket, and when we MPK them they wipe.
    /laugh, you wish

    Almost every MPK attempt on us has FAILED. Even the GMs failed. Your just mad when you get MPKed you die because you just FUCKING SUCK at this game.
    Aren't you bitching cuz a GM MPK'd you guys?

  12. #252
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    16
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Wyrmrest Accord

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustymetal
    Seriously, you just suck at the game. How can people like AD have 18 members at serket, and when we MPK them they wipe. Really, because I remember when it was Me, Killuminati, Hoodlum, Alhandra, and 1 more person. We were killing serket and someone MPKed us.
    Mmhm... You've never MPKed us at Serket, keep telling yourself that though, if you wish REEEEEEEALLY hard, maybe people will believe you out of pity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustymetal
    Except for the fact that we dident die, we killed serket WHILE killing 4 skeletons. Almost every MPK attempt on us has FAILED. Even the GMs failed. Your just mad when you get MPKed you die because you just FUCKING SUCK at this game.
    So..... you can handle Serket and 4 skeletons all by your lonesome? So why didn't you solo Dynamis - Bastok for your horde of gilsellers instead of failing miserably?

  13. #253
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    demos just by reading your posts i can tell your a complete jackass and probly a sucky red mage aswell. as much as i wouldnt like to be called IRL by a 17 year old about my decision as a GM i do agree that something must be done about sucky GM's. (Dodry, Caedemon....i can name more). Demos you should have stayed out of this post because you just proved to us all that your a fucking loser.

    Admin ban Demos's ass.

  14. #254
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    38
    BG Level
    1

    [removed broken link]

  15. #255
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by sephir
    demos just by reading your posts i can tell your a complete jackass and probly a sucky red mage aswell. as much as i wouldnt like to be called IRL by a 17 year old about my decision as a GM i do agree that something must be done about sucky GM's. (Dodry, Caedemon....i can name more). Demos you should have stayed out of this post because you just proved to us all that your a fucking loser.

    Admin ban Demos's ass.
    ...?
    Once again, I am a 'complete jackass' because I do not support the jackass's.

    OMGZ TEH IRONYZ

  16. #256
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    And OMG im in a jp ls with friends omg. Stop being a racist prick.
    They cut you from the gil because you guys are jackass' plain and simple.
    That's the second time now you've called someone racist because we say SE caters to JP's...
    Are you in fucking denial, or does your JP "friend"'s cock in your mouth prevent you from thinking 'straight' ??



    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    You need a good rdm for a pt like that to work. We got about 8k an hour, I'm not complaining. 8)
    LMAO
    I'm a THIEF and I've gotten 10k / hour.

    wow, you really do suck.




    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    wtf is wrong with you, I want the game fixed just as much as you do.
    What exactly do you need fixed ??
    You seem to be in an uber l33t JP LS who gets all the claims...hence why you called me racist when I said the JP's are botting scum on top of their bullshit ping advantage.

  17. #257
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,851
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    That's the second time now you've called someone racist because we say SE caters to JP's...
    Are you in fucking denial, or does your JP "friend"'s cock in your mouth prevent you from thinking 'straight' ??
    You are being racist lol

  18. #258
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,668
    BG Level
    6

    ...

  19. #259
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,005
    BG Level
    6

    Sirrobin doesn't suck.... I've played with him loads and he's always come across as a good player. Killuminati wasn't bad when I played with him either, but I try not to party with the scum of the server too often.

  20. #260
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by sephir
    Once again, I am a 'complete jackass' because I do not support the jackass's.
    no your a jackass because your a loser. i hope you get a life because from what im reading you really need a better one.
    That doesnt even make sense oO

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the GM's LOVE US
    By Stigmatas in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 2005-10-27, 02:54
  2. Whats up with all these top 10 with 0 SS?...
    By Kenster in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2005-04-06, 15:17