Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JP POL     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

JP POL

I have a very good JP friend on FFXI and i am looking for a better way to communicate with him. Can anyone help me with a link to this program. I've been looking for about a week or so and cant find it anywhere.

Xavier

JP client doesn't make you JP, or give you the ability to speak it.

Of course they dont. I know a little Japanese and my roommate is from Japan and does speak and helps me out alot. Please dont try to give me hell about this. I'm trying to make it easier on my friend and me. AT isnt worth a shit.

And Xavier i'm looking for help, Not someone trying to be a smartass.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    rofl waffle, way to be a dick head for no reason

Quote Originally Posted by cravy
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    rofl waffle, way to be a dick head for no reason
    He's just upset he didn't get the PLD AF2 body :wink:

Xavier

I wanted to post Judah's sig as a response, but the file seems to be broken now, so meh. Its more of an inside joke I guess, but I know a lot of people who think JP client = faster invites, more skill, better parties. I just think jp client will only take you so far, since most JP will understand romanji.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i seek J only

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

People who seek J only but can't read/write decent Japanese are gay, not to mention if you get exposed in a PT they'll probably be pissed.

Yea i dont want JP POL for seeking partys blah blah. I just want it for easier communication. My roomates brother which is JP says that it is much eaiser and quicker if i could find this program. lol and yes hes one of the JP ONLY{I dont speak any English} people that speak perfect english.

Speaking of JP, not that I have anything against them, but this one dude in ballista is being a prick. I'm blatantly /sit'ting down because our side is just, bad, I mean terrible (6-141 atm LOL), he still continues to assault me even though the other members respect my decision XD.

See, I could care less if a match is a win or a loss, but if I can't have a good game, then it's not worth trying ;o

I remember an uncapped fight, our side: RDM (me), RDM, and two others (forgot jobs ><), vs. 3RNGs and a SAM/RNG. I don't know how the fuck we won, but we did, by 1 point. Shit it was a good match :D Had another one later that we lost to, but holy hell it was hysterical.

oh xavier <3

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I had always expressed interest in the JP client, but I've always done well enough with romanji. It's not about the program, but if you show a decent amount of mastery with the Japanese language, it's more respectable then trying to pull off as one of them.

i have both jp and eng verison (i usually play eng) but i think why not type in japanese if you like to. For me since i go to high school i picked my 3rd langauge class to be Japanese, and FFXI is a place i can put it to use and actually have fun doing it. About the invites thing, lol yeah you might fool them to invite you, but some JP really dislike that you disguise yourself as one of them."外人” lol and you might find yourself on their active blist boards? (http://www.2ch.net). but in ways that the JP client has helped me? have you seen some of those ppl with JP ONRY? when i ask them to join in auto-trans or english, they say No, Thanks. but if i ask them in japanese, theres a higher chance they will join. Only time i can think of that JP verison made a diff. lol and its always fun to make funny faces that you can't make with eng ver.

yeah thats what i think
    thx

I'm going NA/onry when I level brd or rdm from now on.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

What level RDM and BRD now? Statik can I have it? w ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrick
    I'm going NA/onry when I level brd or rdm from now on.
    See, I do and don't agree with that. The only real issue is that going NA-onry doesn't make you any better than them, and, not every JP is a close-minded jerk. I agree with it in a sort because it's like a small version of revenge, of course, that lacks maturity, one reason why I still throw in JP/NA in search comment >.>

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

People have been suspended for putting "English only" in search comment after Japanese players have reported them for prejudice. LooooooooooL

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

thats it, getting on my bard and putting "English PT only" on JP prime time, or all day when i got for my placement test at this college. >_>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

My Search comment is

"Spanish Mexican Only"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut