Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 174
  1. #81
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    So does anyone know what the NPCs job/race/gender will be or is it random?

  2. #82
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Why? So you can flame the NPC too?

  3. #83
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    So does anyone know what the NPCs job/race/gender will be or is it random?
    Only one way to find out since Square is being stingy with details... (Hoping for a Galka White Mage buddy.)

    Anyone know if you can download the update yet?

  4. #84
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,349
    BG Level
    6

    Can't download the update until 12:00am :/

    I'm assuming you will be able to choose your npc's job/race. I wonder if you could have a BST npc and have a 4 person party whenever you want (2bst 2pets)

  5. #85
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Why? So you can flame the NPC too?
    The only people I flame are the people who deserve it. Should my NPC deserve some then he/she will surely recieve.

  6. #86
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,349
    BG Level
    6

    NPC>>>Hello master Amarok! I am a dragoon from the far east.
    Amaraok>>>FUCK YOU GO DIE


  7. #87
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    LOL

  8. #88
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,222
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    I want an elvaan pld, so when he die's he'll recieve whats coming to him! rawr :3

  9. #89
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,349
    BG Level
    6

    Niro sucks! (literally )

  10. #90
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by royze
    A player who is KO'd, revived, then while still in a weakened state KO'd again will now, after a second reviving, temporarily experience a weakened attack and accuracy loss for magic and ranged attacks.
    no more zombie-killing dynamis lord strat?

    lets see if people bring up a new strat to kill it if it didnt affect alot
    People still use the Zombie Strat on DL O_o ?

  11. #91
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    If the NPCs job was decided by the player and I picked DRG, I would only owe it to myself to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.

  12. #92
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    If the NPCs job was decided by the player and I picked DRG, I would only owe it to myself to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.
    says the lv75 drk...

  13. #93
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    rdm/nin npc 4tw!

  14. #94
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,198
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione
    I'm sure after you craft with Archer's Ring (into Sniper) and from Leaping (into Wing Boots) then you could be able to sell them.

    I'm also excited about the rematch with the Mithra Sin Hunters.
    They will have new names, for example:

    Leaping Boots , old stats, obtainable from BC
    new name maybe (just an example :
    Flying boots - same stats then leaping- but rare/ex and dropping from Leaping Lizzy

  15. #95
    Lui
    Lui is offline
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    101
    BG Level
    3

    in reference to the earlier post about all the adjusted items, I bet those are all going to have their delays adjusted, since it also involves instant warp scrolls.

  16. #96
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,198
    BG Level
    6

    NPC´s i guess wont have jobs ect... they will just hit like pets - cause theres no way to make a IQ that a NPC knows when to cure or cast anything - i guess its just like a pet, that you can level , they never said anything about jobs/gender, so i dont think there will be one, maybe a final version when you fully leveld the NPC like a HQ NPC ;D... omg this souds so faggit... BST wasnt enough... hell yeah letz get NPC´s.... why change exp pt areas , and then add npcs so areas will be crowded a bit more again.... faggit square

  17. #97
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumII
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    If the NPCs job was decided by the player and I picked DRG, I would only owe it to myself to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.
    says the lv75 drk...
    i'll bring you flowers when you die
    75DRK - 75 BLM
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/amarok8/
    Do you think there's a reason I leveled BLM? I do.

  18. #98
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    THIS UPDATE FUCKING SUCKS WHERES MY NEW MANNEQUIN POSES YOU GOD DAMN SONS OF BITCHES

  19. #99
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,275
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by bercus
    NPC´s i guess wont have jobs ect... they will just hit like pets - cause theres no way to make a IQ that a NPC knows when to cure or cast anything - i guess its just like a pet, that you can level , they never said anything about jobs/gender, so i dont think there will be one, maybe a final version when you fully leveld the NPC like a HQ NPC ;D... omg this souds so faggit... BST wasnt enough... hell yeah letz get NPC´s.... why change exp pt areas , and then add npcs so areas will be crowded a bit more again.... faggit square
    Most NPC players in the game (Escort quests, Garrison) are plug stupid. I did a garrison and the dumb ass Black Mage insisted on casting Poisonga II, thusly linking everything that was close by and the WHM insisted on casting Banishga II and Holy instead of healing or even enfeebling. But if you fight Moblins, especially in Newton Movopolis, they are frighteningly intelligent. (I got aggro from one, when I realized that I could not win I tried to cast Escape. The little bastard Silenced me in mid-spell and proceeded to beat me into paste.) If the NPCs are as smart as Moblins, then it will be pretty awesome because they know how to use barspells, buff, and can play as a party.

  20. #100
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumII
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    If the NPCs job was decided by the player and I picked DRG, I would only owe it to myself to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.
    says the lv75 drk...

    Do you think there's a reason I leveled BLM? I do.

    Im sure you picked BLM to do damage and be useful in HNM stuff. You still leveled DRK to 75 though.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. We're all in the mood for a tragedy!
    By Kisna in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-04-21, 02:46